Rachael Ray 1.5-Quart Baking Dish Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Rachael Ray 1.5-Quart Baking Dish
Provided by Rachael Ray
Reviewed by Emily Racette
If you like to cook, then you know the importance of quality cookware. The Rachael Ray 1.5-Quart Round Open Baker is a charming baking dish that is ideal to use when cooking for two. It's made of durable stoneware that will last and last.
I loved cooking with Rachael Ray's baking dish. First of all, the size is perfect for smaller portions. I typically cook for one or two people, and this 1.5-quart dish ensures that I don't make too much. If you are cooking for a family of four, though, it would definitely work for a side dish, such as a broccoli casserole.
The dish's wide handles and flared edges make it easy to grab. Handles are very important when it comes to casserole dishes, so I loved having handles like these. I knew I wasn't going to drop dinner on the floor. It was extremely easy to transfer the dish from the counter to the oven to the table.
Another thing I love about this baking dish is the bold color. I love bright colors, and I think a pretty casserole dish makes dinner look even better. I definitely eat with my eyes as well as my stomach, so when dinner looks pretty, I want to eat it even more.
The Rachael Ray Open Baker is safe for the freezer, microwave and dishwasher, and is oven safe up up 500 degrees F. I like this convenience, since a casserole dish of mine is likely to end up in all four places one time or another. This is one terrific baking dish.
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Y'all know we love Trisha Yearwood. So it should be know surprise that we adore thisJust Like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip… Continue reading: "Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip"
- Enter to Win a Kai Luna Chef's Knife!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Win a Square Cast Iron Dutch Oven!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Win a Lekue Non Spill Silicone Lid!
- All About Blanks Casserole Carrier Review
- Win a Fuego Box Hot Sauce Subscription Box!
- Chance to Win a Cool Grind Spice and Coffee Grinder!
- Bamboo Studio Utensil Holder and Spoons Review
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways