14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Kuhn Rikon Colori+ Culinary Knife Set
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Kuhn Rikon Colori+ Culinary Knife Set
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
The Kuhn Rikon Colori+ Culinary Knife Set includes all the essential kitchen knives you need to get cooking. Three colorful knives are included in the set. Each knife is super sharp and made from stainless steel with a nonstick coating.
I like that this set includes three extremely useful knives: a chef's knife, a paring knife, and a serrated paring knife. The chef's knife is the largest of the knives with a 7-inch blade. The paring knives are each 4 inches in length. Because of the size of the blade, the chef's knife is best for handling large vegetables and heavy chopping. The regular paring knife is great for cutting into smaller fruit, vegetables, and cheese, while the serrated paring knife can handle slicing bread or soft vegetables like tomatoes.
Each of these knives has a Japanese stainless steel blade. My favorite design detail is the nonstick silicone coating on the metal that keeps food from sticking. I hate having to constantly be wiping down a knife while chopping a big batch of vegetables and this does a great job preventing that from being necessary.
I love that they include plastic sheaths to protect the knives and your hands. They keep the blades from rusting or dulling. Plus, they match the bright and bold colors of the knives.
This knife set is perfect for beginner, as well as seasoned, cooks. The fun and practical design makes them a great addition to any kitchen.
Read NextMahatma White & Brown Rice Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Best-Ever Toad in the Hole Recipe
Best-Ever Toad in the Hole Recipe is a classic British recipe that is much more delicious than the name might suggest. The bottom… Continue reading: "Best-Ever Toad in the Hole Recipe"
- Enter to Win Mahatma Rice!
- Win a Smart Planet Electric Heated Lunch Box!
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a Farberware Cookstart 5.5 Qt. Dutch Oven with Steamer!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Antigua 5-Piece Knife Set!
- Win a Pourfect Measuring Cup and Spoon Set!
- Enter to win the Spode Christmas Tree Mug Set!
- Enter to win a Kuhn Rikon JIU Chef's Knife!
- CLR Bathroom & Kitchen Cleaner Review
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- Parsley Pesto Pasta Salad
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Blueberry Cobbler With Lime
- Guiness Beef Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways