Mrs. Anderson's Baking Pie Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This 2-piece pie set from Mrs. Anderson's Baking is a simple, but must-have, pairing of baking essentials. The set includes the Easy-as-Pie Plate and the Silicone Pie Crust Shield. Together, these items make baking a cinch! If you need to bake a pie for the holidays or other special occasions, these are the only tools you'll need.
The Easy-as-Pie Plate is crafted in an elegant and classic look that will wow every time. The 9.5-inch diameter and 2-inch depth allow you to make a pie that is perfectly-proportioned. It even has a beautiful scalloped rim, which adds aesthetic appeal and practical function.
Made of white ceramic, this baking dish heats pies to just the right temperature. Since ceramic material retains heat, your pie will stay warmer for longer - a great feature when transporting or serving food. The pie plate's smooth coating also aids in fully removing each piece, leaving less baked-on mess for you to clean up afterwards.
Burnt pie crust is a common baking problem that you won't have to worry about anymore, thanks to this ingenious Silicone Pie Crust Shield. This pie crust shield is made out of heat-proof, durable silicone that protects crusts from getting burnt. It allows you to cook the middle of the pie to perfection without burning the outer edges.
Instead of the hassle of using foil, use this pie crust shield instead. The pie crust shield can fit standard pie sizes, from 9.5 to 10 inches. It's flexible, which makes it easy to maneuver around the pie plate, but it's also sturdy to stand up to everyday needs. The best part is that it's dishwasher-safe so that you can use it again and again without fuss!
Whether it's homemade or frozen, the Easy-as-Pie Plate and Silicone Pie Crust Shield will get the job done. You'll love how easy it is to prepare a perfect pie every time and your guests will love how delicious it is! This set is ideal for those that love to bake on a daily basis as well as for any special occasion baking needs.
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- All About Blanks Casserole Carrier Review
- Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Casserole Pan!
- Chobani Yogurts Reviews
- Rachael Ray 1.5-Quart Baking Dish Review
- Chef's Design Lasagna Pan Plus Review
- Enter to Win a Savor Cube Tray!
- Enter to Win a Free Utensil Dinner Boat!
- Win a Frieling WOLL Casserole Pan!
- Win a Talisman Nature Cutting Board!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Oven Baked Corn
- Lemon Bars
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Seafood Pasta Salad
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways