- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Mrs. Anderson's Baking Pie Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Mrs. Anderson's Baking Pie Set
Gifted By: Harold Import Co.
Reviewed by Emily Ramirez, Editor of AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
This 2-piece pie set from Mrs. Anderson's Baking is a simple, but must-have, pairing of baking essentials. The set includes the Easy-as-Pie Plate and the Silicone Pie Crust Shield. Together, these items make baking a cinch! If you need to bake a pie for the holidays or other special occasions, these are the only tools you'll need.
The Easy-as-Pie Plate is crafted in an elegant and classic look that will wow every time. The 9.5-inch diameter and 2-inch depth allow you to make a pie that is perfectly-proportioned. It even has a beautiful scalloped rim, which adds aesthetic appeal and practical function.
Made of white ceramic, this baking dish heats pies to just the right temperature. Since ceramic material retains heat, your pie will stay warmer for longer - a great feature when transporting or serving food. The pie plate's smooth coating also aids in fully removing each piece, leaving less baked-on mess for you to clean up afterwards.
Burnt pie crust is a common baking problem that you won't have to worry about anymore, thanks to this ingenious Silicone Pie Crust Shield. This pie crust shield is made out of heat-proof, durable silicone that protects crusts from getting burnt. It allows you to cook the middle of the pie to perfection without burning the outer edges.
Instead of the hassle of using foil, use this pie crust shield instead. The pie crust shield can fit standard pie sizes, from 9.5 to 10 inches. It's flexible, which makes it easy to maneuver around the pie plate, but it's also sturdy to stand up to everyday needs. The best part is that it's dishwasher-safe so that you can use it again and again without fuss!
Whether it's homemade or frozen, the Easy-as-Pie Plate and Silicone Pie Crust Shield will get the job done. You'll love how easy it is to prepare a perfect pie every time and your guests will love how delicious it is! This set is ideal for those that love to bake on a daily basis as well as for any special occasion baking needs.
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole
Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole may not be the prettiest casserole, but it is a delicious recipe that can serve twelve… Continue reading: "Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole"
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Colori+ Culinary Knife Set!
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Win a Cool Gear Steamer Tray!
- Win a Bottle of Gaea Olive Oil!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win a Set of EcoLifeMate Reusable Food Storage Bags!
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Chance to Win a Black Cube Nonstick Stainless Steel Casserole Pot!
- Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios Bake Pan Starter Kit Review
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Brisket With Mac And Cheese
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways