14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Bella Sun Luci Sun-Dried Tomatoes Starter Pack Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Bella Sun Luci Sun-Dried Tomatoes Starter Pack
Gifted By: Mooney Farms
Reviewed by Emily Ramirez, Editor of AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
The Bella Sun Luci Sun-Dried Tomatoes Starter Pack allows you to sample a wide variety of full-sized sun-dried tomato products. Your homemade meals are made easy with these delicious sun-dried tomatoes in different cuts and flavors.
This starter pack includes four jars of sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, including Sun-Dried Tomato Halves with Italian Herbs, Julienne-Cut Sun-Dried Tomatoes with Italian Herbs, Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Sauce with Whole Pine Nuts, and Bruschetta with Italian Basil Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
It also includes reclosable pouches of sun-dried tomatoes in five tasty varieties: Julienne-Cut, Halves, Zesty Peppers, Italian Basil, and Greek Oregano. These pouches make excellent snacks because they are so fresh and flavorful, but they make great additions to any dish, too.
These aren't your everyday tomatoes. Because these tomatoes are sun-dried, they have a distinct texture that adds extra depth. Plus, the variety of flavors allows you to develop even more flavor in your cooking.
It is unbelievably easy to cook with all of these sun-dried tomatoes. The pouches make it simple to add into any dish because you can choose how much you want, pour them in, and zip the pouch back up to store until next time. The jarred varieties offer so many different flavor profiles that will spice up your home-cooked meals.
I made a simple pasta dish that would have been boring without the addition of these Bella Sun Luci sun-dried tomatoes. The way that the tomatoes are mixed with herbs is genius! I didn't even need to add extra herbs. I just cooked my pasta and sauce, added in the tomatoes, and I was ready to eat.
I haven't tasted any other tomato products that are so light and fresh. Even fresh produce seems to dull in comparison to all of the variety and flavor that these sun-dried tomatoes offer.
This giveaway has ended.
Read NextGaea Olive Oil Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Doritos Casserole with Ground Beef
Everyone needs a cheesy ground beef casserole in their life. If you don't have one yet, Doritos Casserole with Ground Beef is a great… Continue reading: "Doritos Casserole with Ground Beef"
- Win a Bottle of Gaea Olive Oil!
- Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios Bake Pan Starter Kit Review
- Dorot Garlic and Herbs + Cooler Bag Review
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Win a Fuego Box Hot Sauce Subscription Box!
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Enter to win the Spode Christmas Tree Mug Set!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart 13-Cup Food Processor!
- Chance to Win a Black Cube Nonstick Stainless Steel Casserole Pot!
- Win a Trio of Dei Fratelli Pasta Sauce!
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Brisket With Mac And Cheese
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways