Bella Sun Luci Sun-Dried Tomatoes Starter Pack Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Bella Sun Luci Sun-Dried Tomatoes Starter Pack
Gifted By: Mooney Farms
Reviewed by Emily Ramirez, Editor of AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
The Bella Sun Luci Sun-Dried Tomatoes Starter Pack allows you to sample a wide variety of full-sized sun-dried tomato products. Your homemade meals are made easy with these delicious sun-dried tomatoes in different cuts and flavors.
This starter pack includes four jars of sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, including Sun-Dried Tomato Halves with Italian Herbs, Julienne-Cut Sun-Dried Tomatoes with Italian Herbs, Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Sauce with Whole Pine Nuts, and Bruschetta with Italian Basil Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
It also includes reclosable pouches of sun-dried tomatoes in five tasty varieties: Julienne-Cut, Halves, Zesty Peppers, Italian Basil, and Greek Oregano. These pouches make excellent snacks because they are so fresh and flavorful, but they make great additions to any dish, too.
These aren't your everyday tomatoes. Because these tomatoes are sun-dried, they have a distinct texture that adds extra depth. Plus, the variety of flavors allows you to develop even more flavor in your cooking.
It is unbelievably easy to cook with all of these sun-dried tomatoes. The pouches make it simple to add into any dish because you can choose how much you want, pour them in, and zip the pouch back up to store until next time. The jarred varieties offer so many different flavor profiles that will spice up your home-cooked meals.
I made a simple pasta dish that would have been boring without the addition of these Bella Sun Luci sun-dried tomatoes. The way that the tomatoes are mixed with herbs is genius! I didn't even need to add extra herbs. I just cooked my pasta and sauce, added in the tomatoes, and I was ready to eat.
I haven't tasted any other tomato products that are so light and fresh. Even fresh produce seems to dull in comparison to all of the variety and flavor that these sun-dried tomatoes offer.
This giveaway has ended.
Read NextSimply Potatoes Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The solution to making cabbage rolls without spending a lot of time on them is this recipe Lazy Day Cabbage Roll Casserole. Instead of… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cabbage Roll Casserole"
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Lasagna Baking Dish!
- Reynolds Wrap Pan Lining Paper Review
- Win an Anolon Nouvelle Copper Covered Casserole!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Colori+ Culinary Knife Set!
- Enter to Win an Impressor Plus Meat Tenderizer!
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Chance to Win a Kyocera Santoku Knife!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Harold Import Co. 8-in. Quiche Dish Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 18 Recipes for BBQ-ing Up a Storm: Casseroles, Sides, and Desserts
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes: 15 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Million Dollar Chicken Alfredo
- Cream Cheese Frosted Gingerbread Bars
- British Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Totally Turkey Tetrazzini
- Cheesy Steak and Potato Casserole
- Charming French Chicken Casserole
- Poblano Potato Gratin
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways