We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Portmeirion was founded by legendary ceramic designer, Susan William-Ellis in Stoke-on-Trent, England in 1960 and has remained at the forefront of contemporary design ever since. Portmeirion is part of the Portmeirion Group, which encompasses the Portmeirion, Spode, Royal Worcester, and Pimpernel brands.
Renowned for its tableware, cookware, and gifts, Portmeirion Group provides consumers with beautiful and unique collections made to the highest standard that can be used and enjoyed every day.
Read NextInfusion Brands
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you want to make a delicious dinner without spending too much time in the kitchen, then you should try this Picadillo Stuffed… Continue reading: "Picadillo Stuffed Pepper Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frito Pie
- Broccoli Cheese Chicken And Rice Casserole
- 23 Christmas Casseroles for a Crowd
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake Poke Cake
- Tatertot Casserole
- French Toast Pumpkin Casserole
- Overnight Sausage and Caramelized Onion Breakfast Bake
- "Skinny-ish" Cheesy Broccoli and Chicken Bake
- 18 Recipes for BBQ-ing Up a Storm: Casseroles, Sides, and Desserts
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes: 15 Easy Casserole Recipes
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways