We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Portmeirion was founded by legendary ceramic designer, Susan William-Ellis in Stoke-on-Trent, England in 1960 and has remained at the forefront of contemporary design ever since. Portmeirion is part of the Portmeirion Group, which encompasses the Portmeirion, Spode, Royal Worcester, and Pimpernel brands.
Renowned for its tableware, cookware, and gifts, Portmeirion Group provides consumers with beautiful and unique collections made to the highest standard that can be used and enjoyed every day.
Read NextInfusion Brands
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Divan
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- Mint Magic Cookie Bars
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- The Ultimate Tender Slow Cooker Steak Pie
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- Deep Dish Apple Pie Recipe
- How To Make Apple Pie Filling
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways