We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
King’s Hawaiian® is a family-owned producer of the Original Hawaiian sweet bread. Founded more than 60 years ago in Hilo, Hawaii, the King’s Hawaiian product line has expanded to include unique breads which are famous for their fluffy texture and irresistible taste. Enjoy our Original Hawaiian Sweet, Honey Wheat and Savory Butter flavors. Available in a wide variety of round bread loaves and sliced breads, sandwich buns, mini sub rolls and dinner rolls.
King’s Hawaiian® Links:
King’s Hawaiian® Reviews on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Y'all, are you ready for the cheesiest mac and cheese you'll ever eat? Get your heart (and stomach) ready for this slow cooker… Continue reading: "Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic And Herb Pork Tend Loin With Vegetables
- How To Make A Crowd-pleasing Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- 2-ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Refreshing Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Baked Pork Chops And Apples
- 4-ingredient Tater Tot Casserole
- Chicken And Stuffing Casserole
- Overnight Pumpkin French Toast
- Cabbage Roll Casserole
- Apple Dump Cake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways