GIR - "Get It Right"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
With over 4,000 units sold in the US and worldwide during the first three months since its launch, the patent-pending GIR Spatula has been reviewed by over 50 publications and media including NBC's The Today Show, The Huffington Post, Saveur, Food & Wine, Better Homes and Gardens, Serious Eats, and TheKitchn.com.
GIR ("Get It Right") is a NYC-based design team focused on applying intelligent design to everyday products and experiences. The first in a line of innovative home products, the GIR Spatula is a multipurpose tool created to mix, fold, sauté, and stir -- with a blade that provides the optimum balance between flexibility and firmness. Designed as a single piece of heavy-duty molded silicone, its handle doesn't get hot to the touch, melt, or burn (it is heat-resistant from -40 to 464°F). It is nearly indestructible, easy to clean, and dishwasher-safe.
The GIR Spatula is available in one size and twelve vibrant colors: pink, magenta, red, orange, yellow, green, teal, sky blue, lavender, gray, black and studio white.
GIR Reviews on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com:
Read NextInfusion Brands
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Here's a chicken noodle casserole with bold flavor. Southwest Chicken Noodle Casserole incorporates corn, black beans, and appropriate… Continue reading: "Southwest Chicken Noodle Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Sour Cream Noodle Casserole
- Sour Cream Noodle Bake Recipe
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Seafood Lasagna
- Chicken Divan
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- Mint Magic Cookie Bars
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- The Ultimate Tender Slow Cooker Steak Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways