We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Ergo Chef was founded by Scott Staib, a professional chef who saw the need to create ergonomically-designed knives. After training at Johnson & Wales University, Scott began his career as a chef. Before long, however, he developed tendonitis and carpal tunnel syndrome, a direct effect from his work.
Scott wasn't one to sit on the sidelines, so he decided to create ergonomically-designed knives that fit into people's hands comfortably and safely. With the help of his engineer brother, Mike, and designers at their family’s design and machining company in New England, they were able to create knives that wouldn't cause problems after years of chopping and slicing. That was how Ergo Chef was born.
Now, ErgoChef makes all kinds of knives, from a simple paring knife to a 10-inch chef knife. They've also expanded their product line to include dual-sided tongs and heavy duty kitchen shears.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Simple Baked Meatballs with Rice is an easy supper that doesn't require much effort. The meatballs don't even have to be premade! Once… Continue reading: "Simple Baked Meatballs with Rice"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Chicken And Portobello Mushroom Casserole
- Creamy Eggplant Dip
- Mexican Potato Casserole
- Easy Enchilada Casserole
- Quick Spinach Quiche
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Lasagna
- Top Notch Meat Loaf
- Homemade Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways