Bear Paw Products
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Bear Paws are products designed by BBQ enthusiasts for BBQ enthusiasts! The original idea came in 1993 from frustrations of using forks to pull pork. It took too long, and the pork would easily get caught between the narrow tines of the fork. The solution was the first set of Bear Paws! Family loved them, and it didn’t take long for demand to expand beyond our small network of friends.
While their intended use was for pulling pork, early users quickly pointed out other wonderful uses of the Bear Paws. Lifting meats (pork butt/shoulder, turkey, ham, etc.) and shredding chicken were some we predicted without much thought, but one customer bought a separate pair to stab into a melon while cutting, helping her to maintain control and keep her fingers out of the way of the knife… We didn’t see that one coming! Another customer raved about their ability to help her freshen up her flower beds… We never even thought about their potential outside of the world of food! To this day, we still enjoy hearing customer’s added uses of the Bear Paws. Their versatility has been tried and tested, and passed with flying colors.
Bear Paw Products Links:
Bear Paw Products Reviews on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com:
Read NextInfusion Brands
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Chicken and pasta recipes with broccoli and very common in the casserole world. If you love this dish but want to make it healthier,… Continue reading: "Light Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Seafood Lasagna
- Chicken Divan
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- Mint Magic Cookie Bars
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- The Ultimate Tender Slow Cooker Steak Pie
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways