14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
125 Best Casseroles and One-Pot Meals Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"125 Best Casseroles and One-Pot Meals" Cookbook
Gifted By: Robert Rose, Inc.
Reviewed by Emily Ramirez, Editor of AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
The "125 Best Casseroles and One-Pot Meals" cookbook by Rose Murray includes hundreds of easy recipes that feature your favorite ingredients. This cookbook from Robert Rose, Inc. is exclusively dedicated to casseroles and one-pot meals, but it offers a wide variety of cuisines.
Whether you're looking for a quick weeknight dinner with simple ingredients or an elegant meal to serve at a special occasion, this cookbook has got you covered.
It really has it all. You'll find recipes with ingredients that you frequently cook with, such as pasta, chicken, beef, and more. For days that you want something different, there are additional recipes with meats like fish or lamb. There are even vegetarian, brunch, and lighter options in this cookbook.
I love how user-friendly this cookbook is. Each recipe is accompanied by a brief, appetizing description that lets you know exactly what to expect. There are also helpful hints included with a number of recipes that ensure you will make the perfect dish.
The full-page color photos featured in this cookbook will leave your mouth watering. Plus, there are tips and tricks that teach you how to prepare casseroles ahead of time, how to re-heat casseroles, what types of casserole dishes to use, and a special section on chilis and stews.
Because these recipes are all casseroles or one-pot meals, they are perfect for families on the go, novice chefs, or anyone who loves simple and easy cooking. But just because they're easy doesn't mean that they are lacking in taste.
What's great about this collection of recipes is that they are so varied. You can find a recipe for Instant Mac and Cheese next to a classic French dish, Pot-au-Feu. These recipes are easy to make, but even easier to eat! "125 Best Casseroles and One-Pot Meals" is an essential for any chef's arsenal.
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole
Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole may not be the prettiest casserole, but it is a delicious recipe that can serve twelve… Continue reading: "Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole"
- Dutch Oven and Cast Iron Cooking Cookbook Review
- Italy's Great Chefs and Their Secrets Cookbook Review
- From the Ground Up Cookbook Review
- Not Your Mother's Microwave Cookbook Review
- Desserts in Jars Cookbook Review
- The Birthday Cake Book Cookbook Review
- Not Your Mother's Casseroles Cookbook Review
- Cake Balls Cookbook Review
- Enter to Win the Dump Dinners Cookbook Set!
- Tasty Food Photography eBook Review
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Brisket With Mac And Cheese
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways