R. Dawn Gardiner Bedingfield - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Dawn Gardiner Bedingfield is an Air Force mom, new mother-in-law, grandmother, country girl, animal lover, and photographer. Married for 23 years, Dawn enjoys cooking and baking. She is a North Carolina native and faithful UNC fan.
Dawn's blog, Spatulas On Parade, was started for several reasons. Friends and family were always asking for her recipes and suggesting that she write a cookbook. After homeschooling her children, she was finally done teaching. Her children had graduated, gone to college and were leading productive lives. Dawn had a lot of time to fill. Her blog fills her time, fuels her creative side and makes her husband a well fed, happy man. On her site you will find Southern fare to International Cuisine.
Dawn's Recipes Featured on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Pennsylvania Dutch Ham and Noodle Casserole is a quick and easy meal that is just as comforting as any slow-cooked dish. This is… Continue reading: "Pennsylvania Dutch Ham and Noodle Casserole"
- Amy Erickson - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Brubaker - Food Blogger
- Karly Campbell - Food Blogger
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
- Julie May - Food Blogger
- Tracey Harrelson - Food Blogger
- Jen Schall - Food Blogger
- Rosie Willis - Food Blogger and Video Producer
- Creamy Parmesan Lemon Baked Pasta
- Shay Shull - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheeseburger Casserole
- Cherry Blueberry Biscuit Cobbler
- Pumpkin Dutch Baby Cake With Maple Whipped Cream
- Southern Butter Pecan Skillet Cookie
- CDN ProAccurate Rotating Thermocouple Thermometer
- Chicken Lasagna
- Chicken Fajita Casserole
- Mushroom Ravioli
- SUPER EASY & DELICIOUS TURKEY POT PIE
- The easiest ever chicken Parmesan recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways