R. Dawn Gardiner Bedingfield - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Dawn Gardiner Bedingfield is an Air Force mom, new mother-in-law, grandmother, country girl, animal lover, and photographer. Married for 23 years, Dawn enjoys cooking and baking. She is a North Carolina native and faithful UNC fan.
Dawn's blog, Spatulas On Parade, was started for several reasons. Friends and family were always asking for her recipes and suggesting that she write a cookbook. After homeschooling her children, she was finally done teaching. Her children had graduated, gone to college and were leading productive lives. Dawn had a lot of time to fill. Her blog fills her time, fuels her creative side and makes her husband a well fed, happy man. On her site you will find Southern fare to International Cuisine.
Dawn's Recipes Featured on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Vegetarian Overnight Breakfast Casserole
- Dump-and-Bake Cool Ranch Dorito Chicken Casserole
- Ground Beef Recipes: 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
- Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker
- 18 Great Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes
- Microplane Gourmet Mandoline Slicer
- 18 Easy Make Ahead Breakfast Recipes for Christmas Morning
- Easy Ravioli Lasagna Bake
- Sallie's Overnight Easy Breakfast Casserole
- Stuffing and Dressing: What's the Difference?
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways