Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Averie Sunshine began blogging in 2009 as a way to share her recipes and soon discovered her love for creating eclectic desserts and sweet treats. Her blog, Averie Cooks, showcases her tasty treats and she has been named one of the Ten Best Food Bloggers by The Huffington Post.
Averie's work has appeared in Better Homes and Gardens, Martha Stewart’s Martha’s Circle blog, Gourmet Live, Glamour, and more. She is a cookbook author and photographer, snapping artfully inspired photos of the food and people around her.
Averie lives in San Diego, California. Her cookbook, Peanut Butter Comfort, was released in June 2013.
Averie's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Y'all, are you ready for the cheesiest mac and cheese you'll ever eat? Get your heart (and stomach) ready for this slow cooker… Continue reading: "Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Classic Lasagna Recipe With Ground Beef
- Quick Cinnamon Roll Cake Casserole
- Chicken Divan Casserole
- Air Fryer Parmesan Cauliflower
- Classic Tuna Casserole
- Baked Apple Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Bars With Yellow Cake Mix
- Skillet Shepherd’s Pie Casserole Recipe
- Dorito Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways