Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Averie Sunshine began blogging in 2009 as a way to share her recipes and soon discovered her love for creating eclectic desserts and sweet treats. Her blog, Averie Cooks, showcases her tasty treats and she has been named one of the Ten Best Food Bloggers by The Huffington Post.
Averie's work has appeared in Better Homes and Gardens, Martha Stewart’s Martha’s Circle blog, Gourmet Live, Glamour, and more. She is a cookbook author and photographer, snapping artfully inspired photos of the food and people around her.
Averie lives in San Diego, California. Her cookbook, Peanut Butter Comfort, was released in June 2013.
Averie's Recipes on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Featured in these eCookbooks from AllFreeCasseroleRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Retro Chicken 'n Chips Casserole is another mix and bake chicken casserole recipe. It doesn't get much easier than that! What makes… Continue reading: "Retro Chicken 'n Chips Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Red Lentil Dhal with Coconut Milk
- Easy Sausage Pasta Bake
- Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Easy Corn Casserole
- Four-Potato Salad Recipe
- Sausage Potato Skillet
- The 10 Best Family Food Blogs
- 5-Ingredient Taco Casserole
- Apple Fritter Casserole
- Warm Texas Trash Dip
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways