11 Red Velvet Recipes for Valentine's Day
By: Emily Racette, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Nothing says "Valentine's Day dessert" more than a red velvet cake. It's red, it's festive, and it practically says, "I love you." This year, choose one of these amazing 11 Red Velvet Recipes for Valentine's Day to make for your special someone. You'll find twists on the classic red velvet cake, red velvet brownies, and other red velvet recipes.
After a romantic dinner, what do you usually have a taste for? If you're thinking cake, then our red velvet cake recipes are for you. We have a few poke cakes that are just as much fun to make as they are to eat. If you want something cute and intimate, then make a red velvet cake in a jar. It serves one, so you can either share or make one for each of you. Third, we have an exceptional red velvet gooey butter cake, where the frosting is, in fact, the icing on the cake.
If cake isn't your thing, then take a look at our red velvet brownies. These are no ordinary brownies. Peppermint, cream cheese, white chocolate frosting...each recipe has a delicious feature that makes it stand out from the others. Pick your favorite (or your other half's favorite) and get baking. Still, we have more tasty treats - an easy cheesecake cake, a trifle in a jar, and no bake rice krispy treats. The list of red velvet recipes goes on and on. Whatever sweet thing your 'sweet thing' has a taste for, you can find it here.
For more sweet treat, check out our free, downloadable eCookbook, 14 Sweet & Easy Casserole Recipes: Poke Cake Recipes, Cobbler Recipes, and More Desserts
Red Velvet Cake
- Elegant Red Velvet Poke CakePut a smile on your date's face by offering a slice of Elegant Red Velvet Poke Cake. A cheesecake-flavored pudding fills the insides of the cake, which is topped with more pudding, whipped cream, and Oreo cookies.
- Red Velvet Cake in a JarYou only need three ingredients and five minutes to whip up a Red Velvet Cake in a Jar. It makes one serving, so either make two jars or grab two spoons and share one with your special someone.
- Red Velvet Gooey Butter CakeCream cheese and butter play a big part in making this incredible frosting. It will be hard to say which part you like better: the red velvet cake or the butter frosting.
- Red Velvet Poke CakeThis may become one of your favorite red velvet recipes. The cake is filled with sweetened condensed milk and cinnamon creamer and is topped with more creamer, cool whip, frosting, and chocolate shavings. Need we say more?
Red Velvet Brownies
- Red Velvet Brownies with White Chocolate FrostingTrue red velvet has just a hint of cocoa to it. That's what makes these brownies one of the best red velvet recipes you'll ever find. What's more, a white chocolate buttercream frosting covers the top of the whole batch.
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese BrowniesYour better half may find you more irresistible after serving these irresistible brownies. The whole batch will be gone in no time.
- Red Velvet Peppermint BrowniesPeppermint is a great little something to add to a winter treat. Add to that a buttercream frosting, and this dessert may be your favorite part of the whole evening.
- Red Velvet and Cream Cheese BrowniesRed velvet brownies make up the bottom half of this dessert while a cheesecake mixture makes up the top half. You'll certainly have a hard time saying "no" to a second (or third) piece.
Other Red Velvet Recipes
- Red Velvet Cheesecake CakeCan't decide between having cake or cheesecake? Then make both! Inspired by a recipe from The Cheesecake Factory, this red velvet treat is the best of both worlds.
- Red Velvet Rice Krispy TreatsIf you want to make a delicious dessert for your sweetie but don't feel like baking, then these rice krispy treats are a great option. A red velvet cake mix turns them red and white chocolate drizzled on top makes them even more festive.
- Red Velvet Trifle in a JarHere's a personal trifle that you won't be able to resist. It's filled with layers of red velvet cake, cream cheese frosting, and cheesecake flavored pudding mousse. Top with white chocolate chips and sprinkles, and you have one fabulous dessert.
If you're looking for more simple dessert recipes, take a look at our collection of 30 Cake Mix Recipes: Easy Cakes, Dessert Bars, and More
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Heavenly Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Funeral Potatoes
- Grandma's 3 Ingredient Cauliflower Bake
- Make and Take Friendship Casserole
- 13 Easy Recipes for Halloween
- Baked Fontina Cheese Dip
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Casserole
- Birthday Icebox Cake
- Halloween Party Kitty Litter Cake
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Spider Brownies
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish Review
- Chili Cheese Dog Crescent Casserole
- Weeknight Italian Sausage Lasagna
- Mom's Pork and Cabbage Casserole
- Sheet Pan Korean Chicken and Vegetables
- Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie
- Baked Fontina Cheese Dip
- Chocolate Caramel Pizookie
- Baked Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Egg Bacon & Cheese Bagel Bake