Halloween Treat Recipes: 16 Spooky Halloween Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Get ready for All Hallow's Eve with Halloween Treat Recipes: 16 Spooky Halloween Recipes. We've collected some of the most festive dessert casserole recipes for the occasion. You'll find Halloween treat recipes that are great for Halloween parties and Halloween dinner. Plus, learn how to make your own candy bars and how to use up leftover candy. If you'd like even more leftover Halloween candy ideas, check out Halloween Candy Recipes: 12 Recipes Using Leftover Halloween Candy.
Halloween isn't known as a cooking holiday, but it should be! There are so many fun and creative things that you can create for the spooky holiday. We've rounded up the best sweet treats (and a few savory favorites) that perfect to serve at a Halloween party or just to enjoy with your family. These recipes for Halloween aren't a trick. They're easy, but oh so delicious! Plus, don't miss the 5 bonus recipes that will take your Halloween festivities to the next level.
Halloween Treat Recipes:
16 Spooky Halloween Recipes
Halloween Party Kitty Litter Cake - This is one of those misleading gross-out Halloween food recipes that actually tastes pretty wonderful. You just have to get over the fact that it's served in a (brand new) litter box and that those brown things are Tootsie Rolls. Your party-goers will love your creativity.
Halloween Pumpkin Dump Cake - This dump cake has all of the warm flavors you love about Halloween and autumn all in one sweet treat. You'll definitely want to indulge in this on Halloween. Just don't let your jack-o-lantern see you making this.
Halloween Coffin Cake - This cake might look spooky, but it tastes just fine. This elaborate-looking Halloween dessert is exactly what you need for Halloween - it's both festive and delicious.
Homemade Butterfinger Bars - These taste JUST like Butterfingers but you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that you made them in your own kitchen. That may make you feel less guilty when you end up eating an entire tray.
Million Dollar Peanut Butter Cups - With just 3 ingredients, you can be sure that you'll never run out of Reese's Peanut Butter cups. These treats taste just and, when made in cupcake cups, look just like the real thing. You can never have too much candy around on Halloween.
Find more easy Halloween recipes in our comprehensive collection of 44 Halloween Recipe Ideas for a Spooky Night.
Halloween Candy Corn Cake - When you cut into this chocolate cake, you'll find a nice surprise - candy corn! There aren't any real pieces of candy corn inside; rather, you'll find a big, candy corn-shaped center.
Licorice and Candy Cake - What will you do with all of those Halloween candy leftovers? Make a cake! This beautiful cake isn't as hard to make as it looks. Impress your family as well as yourself my creating this wonderful holiday dessert.
Sweet Caramel Apple Bars - These little ditties have all of the flavor you love about caramel apples in bar form. They're practically bite-sized. Even better, they probably won't break your teeth when you bite into them like caramel apples would.
Use-It-Up Halloween Candy Pies - Even though there is truly no such thing as too much Halloween candy, if you're looking to get rid of some of it, this is a great recipe to do so. You just combine all of your favorite candies into one dish to create a monster candy-like treat.
Spooky Halloween Shepherd's Pie - Make dinner a festive occasion this Halloween. Ghosts made out of mashed potatoes will do just the trick - they're fun to look at and fun to eat.
Mummy Pot Pies - Instead of making ordinary chicken pot pies around Halloween, make mummified versions. These Mummy Pot Pies are dressed for the occasion and will surely get you in the Halloween spirit.
If you enjoyed these recipes, then you'll love our free eCookbook, 13 Easy Recipes for Halloween.
BONUS: 5 Festive Recipes for Halloween
3. Halloween Cookies and Cream Bars (pictured, top)
5. Pumpkin Fudge Eclair Cake (pictured, left)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
Italian casserole recipes make great weeknight dinners because they are satisfying and delicious, yet relatively simple to prepare.… Continue reading: "Italian Chicken and Rice Casserole"
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese Brownies
- Grandma's 3 Ingredient Cauliflower Bake
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake
- Halloween Party Kitty Litter Cake
- Cranberry Sauce Cheesecake Brownies
- Top 50 Casserole Recipes of 2019
- Grandma's Sweet Potato Casserole
- Birthday Icebox Cake
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Apple Casserole
- Heavenly Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Recipe For Dorito Casserole
- Spaghetti Casserole
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- Vegan Mushrooms And Polenta
- One Pot Chicken, Chorizo And Nduja Bake
- 5-ingredient Sloppy Joe Casserole
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole With Stuffing
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Strawberry Cobbler Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways