Ruth's Chris Copycat Sweet Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Ruth's Chris Copycat Sweet Potato Casserole is a must-have for any holiday feast. A Southern staple this casserole will be loved by everyone who tries it. You will want to make it all the time it is that delicious. You can even make this casserole ahead of time and then the topping added on and then warmed up in the oven. Don't just save this for the holidays. You can serve it year round to the delight of your family."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Four Can Mexican Casserole is an easy Mexican casserole recipe you're going to want to try. The four cans contain corn, diced… Continue reading: "Four Can Mexican Casserolevideocam"
- Ruth's Chris Copycat Sweet Potato Casserole
- Mrs. Claus' Casserole
- Gingerbread 7 Layer Bars
- Christmas Crack: Chocolate Saltine Toffee Squares
- Christmas Meat Pie
- Christmas Day Wife Saver
- Chocolate Chip Christmas Crack
- Christmas Cranberry Cream Cheese Bars
- The Ultimate Christmas Dinner Menu
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn
- Mango Wood Cutting Board
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Spaghetti
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Crockpot Cheeseburger Casserole
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Perfect Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip
- Turkey Pasta Bake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways