Ruth's Chris Copycat Sweet Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Ruth's Chris Copycat Sweet Potato Casserole is a must-have for any holiday feast. A Southern staple this casserole will be loved by everyone who tries it. You will want to make it all the time it is that delicious. You can even make this casserole ahead of time and then the topping added on and then warmed up in the oven. Don't just save this for the holidays. You can serve it year round to the delight of your family."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you like pasta casseroles but want to try something that's not Italian, this Smoked Polish Sausage Casserole Recipe might be the… Continue reading: "Smoked Polish Sausage Casserole Recipe"
- Christmas Meat Pie
- Peppermint Crumble Bars
- Magic Holiday Bars
- Christmas Lasagna
- Overnight Cinnamon Eggnog French Toast Casserole
- Mrs. Claus' Casserole
- Overnight Sausage and Egg Casserole
- Ruth's Chris Copycat Sweet Potato Casserole
- Chocolate Christmas Lasagna
- 14 Christmas Recipes for Breakfast Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy And Kid-friendly Ritz Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Pork Chops In Mushroom Soup Recipe
- Rich And Hearty Beef And Ale Stew
- Bread Pudding
- Hashbrown Casserole
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pasta Shells
- Lattice Top Chicken Pot Pie
- Cheesy Mashed Potato Green Bean Casserole
- Easy Gingerbread Crumb Cake
- Holiday Cranberry Cake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways