18 Easy Make Ahead Breakfast Recipes for Christmas Morning
These Christmas brunch ideas are perfect for sharing with friends and family.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
After slaving over Christmas dinner, the last thing you want to worry about is preparing something for breakfast on Christmas morning.
These 18 Easy Make Ahead Breakfast Recipes for Christmas Morning are great time savers. Make ahead breakfast casserole recipes are perfect for holidays because you can prepare them on Christmas Eve and then just transfer them straight from the refrigerator into the oven on Christmas morning.
Whether you're craving sweet or savory, you'll find the perfect recipes for Christmas morning right here.
Sweet Make Ahead Breakfast Casseroles
Around Christmas time, it's hard to curb your sweet tooth. These make ahead breakfast recipes for Christmas morning are great because even though they are sweet, they aren't as bad for your health as you'd think because they get a lot of their sweetness from fresh fruit.
- Overnight Gingerbread French Toast Bake
Molasses, maple syrup, ginger, cinnamon, and other fragrant spices make this French toast taste like Christmas.
- Blackberry Baked Oatmeal with Caramel Sauce
Lemon zest and fresh blackberries combined with hearty oatmeal create a refreshing yet satisfying breakfast.
- Mom's Favorite Graham Nut Pudding
A sweet breakfast casserole that's sure to be gone within minutes of hitting the table.
- Overnight Pull-Apart Cinnamon Loaf
This loaf is so sweet and wonderful that you can even serve it for dessert.
- Purple Oatmeal
Raspberries and blueberries give this oatmeal its bright color. It's one of the best recipes for Christmas morning because it only has four ingredients and you can throw all of them in
your slow cooker.
- Very Berry Strata
A tantalizing cross between a quiche and a French toast casserole. Since this recipe is made with frozen berries, it can be made any time of year - including Christmas.
- Old Fashioned Apple Spice Oatmeal
This delightful, custard-like baked oatmeal will fill your home with the scent of cinnamon. Plus, since it's a recipe for oatmeal, it's a guilt-free breakfast option.
- Maple Eggnog French Toast Casserole
Eggnog, maple syrup, and nutmeg create this perfectly festive breakfast. Make it the night before and you'll have a wonderful breakfast to look forward to in the morning.
Savory Make Ahead Breakfast Casseroles
There are tons of dishes you can make with breakfast staples such as eggs, sausage, and bacon. These recipes utilize classic breakfast foods and make them holiday-worthy by adding extra flavor and richness. You'll have a hard time finding tastier Christmas breakfast casserole recipes.
- Herbed Breakfast Stuffing Casserole
Stuffing is a very holiday-like dish. Why not use it in a breakfast casserole?
- Holiday Breakfast Casserole
Specifically tailored for the holidays because it's loaded with comfort breakfast foods like hash browns and bacon.
- Overnight Sausage and Egg Casserole
Prepare it the night before and then pop it into the oven in the morning for only an hour. So simple.
- Make-Ahead Cheesy Breakfast Casserole
This casserole tastes even better than it tastes! Plus, the red and green peppers will add a festive pop of color to Christmas breakfast.
- Savory Ham and Swiss Frittata
If you have any leftover Christmas ham (or any to spare), this recipe is perfect for you. Yes, you'll be eating ham again but it will have a completely different taste from your traditional Christmas dinner ham meal.
- Sausage and Waffle Strata
A few of your favorite breakfast dishes all in one delicious meal. Waffles add subtle sweetness to this easy slow cooker casserole.
- Make-Ahead Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Made with Italian sausage and hash browns, this make ahead breakfast casserole is delightful.
- Spinach and Cheese Brunch Bake
A rich and creamy breakfast casserole that has three different types of cheese, spinach, and butternut squash.
- Make-Ahead Cowboy Brunch Casserole
If you can't decide between sausage and bacon, this is the casserole for you. Potatoes, peppers, onions, and eggs make for a filling breakfast.
- Overnight Cheesy Spinach Strata
Monterey Jack, Cheddar, and Parmesan make up this savory strata recipe. Plus, it's vegetarian-friendly!
Need more recipes for Christmas? Check out our complete collection of 100+ Recipes for Christmas: From Morning to Night
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Fajita Casserole
- Mushroom Ravioli
- SUPER EASY & DELICIOUS TURKEY POT PIE
- The easiest ever chicken Parmesan recipe
- Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Cheese Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Creamy Mushroom Soup With Turmeric And Thyme
- French Toast Casserole
- Noland’s Homemade Stuffing Recipe
- Harvest Spice Bars
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways