Southern Butter Pecan Skillet Cookie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This isn't your ordinary butter pecan cookie. Taking it to the next level by turning it into a Southern butter pecan skillet cookie a la mode! To make this dessert, first, make the brown butter. Cream it with sugar then add the dry ingredients and the chopped pecans. Finish the batter with swirls of caramel and bake right in the skillet. Serve with vanilla ice cream and extra caramel if you dare. Easy from start to finish and delicious in every way!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Easy Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
- Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Hamburger Casserole With Rice
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways