Southern Butter Pecan Skillet Cookie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This isn't your ordinary butter pecan cookie. Taking it to the next level by turning it into a Southern butter pecan skillet cookie a la mode! To make this dessert, first, make the brown butter. Cream it with sugar then add the dry ingredients and the chopped pecans. Finish the batter with swirls of caramel and bake right in the skillet. Serve with vanilla ice cream and extra caramel if you dare. Easy from start to finish and delicious in every way!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you've had your fair share of enchilada casseroles, this recipe for Sweet Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole will add some variety… Continue reading: "Sweet Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole"
- Sensational Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- 5-Ingredient Blackberry Bubble-Up
- Easy Spring M&m Cookie Bars
- Blueberry Muffin and Buttermilk Pancakes Cake
- Sky-High Brownies with Buttercream Frosting
- Lemon Cream Berry Pie
- Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
- 3-Ingredient Cracker Jack Fudge
- Carrot Cake Magic Bars
- Day-Old Donut Bread Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- Baked Ziti
- Shepherd's Pie With Kielbasa
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Crazy Beans - Easy Baked Beans
- Cheesy Potatoes Au Gratin
- Savory Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup
- Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways