This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Southern Butter Pecan Skillet Cookie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This isn't your ordinary butter pecan cookie. Taking it to the next level by turning it into a Southern butter pecan skillet cookie a la mode! To make this dessert, first, make the brown butter. Cream it with sugar then add the dry ingredients and the chopped pecans. Finish the batter with swirls of caramel and bake right in the skillet. Serve with vanilla ice cream and extra caramel if you dare. Easy from start to finish and delicious in every way!"
Read NextNo-Bake Banana Dessert Lasagna
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Beef Lasagna Casserole is one of the classic Italian casserole recipes with ground beef that's made easy. This ground beef… Continue reading: "Beef Lasagna Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 18 Recipes for BBQ-ing Up a Storm: Casseroles, Sides, and Desserts
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes: 15 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Million Dollar Chicken Alfredo
- Cream Cheese Frosted Gingerbread Bars
- British Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Totally Turkey Tetrazzini
- Cheesy Steak and Potato Casserole
- Charming French Chicken Casserole
- Poblano Potato Gratin
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways