Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie tastes like a delicious, warm, Oreo chunk cookie baked into a buttery crisp pie crust that's half pie and half fresh baked cookie! Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie is one of the first dessert recipes I ever created from scratch as an adult. Most people love experimenting with add-ins for things like brownies and cookies to personalize them, but when I was a young adult (read: just out of college) I came across a cookie pie recipe on Bakerella’s blog."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Loaded Leftover Mashed Potato Casserole is a savory dish that's delicious any time of year. It is even better after a holiday… Continue reading: "Loaded Leftover Mashed Potato Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Reuben Casserole
- Delicious Monkfish Curry
- Roasted Potatoes And Green Beans
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Cheesy Meatball Casserole
- Fish Pie Casserole
- Best Ever Caramel Apple Pie Bars
- Layered Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert
- Southern Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways