Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie tastes like a delicious, warm, Oreo chunk cookie baked into a buttery crisp pie crust that's half pie and half fresh baked cookie! Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie is one of the first dessert recipes I ever created from scratch as an adult. Most people love experimenting with add-ins for things like brownies and cookies to personalize them, but when I was a young adult (read: just out of college) I came across a cookie pie recipe on Bakerella’s blog."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Savory Crepes With Spinach And Cheese
- Macedonian Baked Beans
- Endless Summer Strawberry Icebox Cheesecake
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Baingan Bharta
- Potato Podimas Recipe
- Chicken Salna
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Easy Carrot Loaf
- Lasagna Roll Ups Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways