Overnight Streusel Apple Cinnamon French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Overnight Streusel Apple Cinnamon French Toast is a delicious combination of apple crisp and french toast. What's great about this dish is you can prepare the french toast and the streusel the night before and all you need to do in the morning is chop up the apples and assemble it. This casserole would be perfect for breakfast or brunch over the hectic holiday season. You can even serve this to your family and friends Christmas morning."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Peach Crisp
- Leftover Thanksgiving Cups
- Oven Baked Stuffed French Toast
- Ravioli Lasagna
- Apple Sausage Stuffing
- Sauteed Mushrooms And Onions
- Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Overnight Cherry Baked French Toast Casserole
- Hot And Sour Soup
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways