Chocolate Caramel Pizookie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A Chocolate Caramel Pizookie with a dash of sea salt is a delicious giant deep dish cookie pizza just asking to be covered in ice cream and melted chocolate much to the delight of your loved ones! Chocolate Caramel Pizookie may sound like a made up name but the concept of pizza shaped deep dish cookies should make you and your guests smile with excitement as soon as you see the skillet come out of the oven. The perfect deep dish cookie pizza to help you and your friends with your game day celebrations."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Chicken and pasta recipes with broccoli and very common in the casserole world. If you love this dish but want to make it healthier,… Continue reading: "Light Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Casserole"
- Church Lady's Cherry Dump Cake Cobbler
- Chocolate Sin Dessert Casserole
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough Crumble Bars
- Quick German Chocolate Dump Cake
- Kansas City Dirt Cake
- Chunky Monkey Magic Bars
- Best-Ever Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Pecan Praline Skillet Cake
- Chocolate Chip Croissant Casserole
- Mini Snickers Caramel Cheesecakes
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways