This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Classic Southern comfort food! This Biscuits and Gravy Casserole is an easy breakfast recipe or satisfying brunch that's perfect for entertaining. With just 15 minutes of prep, you can serve biscuits and gravy to a crowd! You can't beat the taste of rich, creamy sausage gravy. Paired with buttery, flakey biscuits, it's quite possibly one of the most perfect morning dishes. Best of all, this easy recipe transforms all of the flavors and textures that you love into a hearty breakfast casserole that's perfect for the holidays! "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Poor Man's Hamburger Casserole is the perfect dish to whip up when you're on a budget. This easy hamburger casserole does not require… Continue reading: "Poor Man's Hamburger Casserole"
- Salted Caramel Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- 4-Ingredient Sausage and Egg Casserole
- Thanksgiving Leftover Breakfast Casserole
- Egg Breakfast Casserole with Biscuits
- Chicken Tetrazzini
- Easy Make-Ahead Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Fancy Bacon Tomato Egg Bake
- Crescent Roll Casserole
- Pearl's Bars
- Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bread Pudding
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways