Sausage Breakfast Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"An overnight Sausage Breakfast Casserole is the best make-ahead dish for a special holiday morning or a lazy Sunday brunch. Loaded with eggs, sausage, cheese and bread, you get a delicious and satisfying meal in one pan -- and the entire recipe can be assembled the night before. Here's to sleeping in, hot mugs of coffee, and hearty, down-home comfort food to start your day! An overnight breakfast casserole that you can assemble in advance, leave to sit in the fridge, and just bake off in the morning is the key to a stress-free Christmas morning or a slow and relaxing Sunday brunch. This particular combination of pork sausage, eggs, cheese, and cubed bread is a classic blend of flavors that just gets better as it rests. It's the perfect way to feed a hungry crowd (or 3 growing boys)! "
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time8 hr 30 min
Cooking Time1 hr 20 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Oven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Pork Chops And Gravy
- Viral Tiktok Baked Oats Recipe
- Sheet Pan Chicken Dinner
- Easy Chicken Salad
- Ravioli Lasagna
- Perfect Quince Jam
- Easy Overnight French Toast Casserole
- Best Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Sloppy Joe Casserole With Noodles
- Simple Curry Chicken Thighs
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways