15 Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipes
Try 15 unique variations on your favorite tuna casserole recipe!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Ah, the tuna casserole. It was a classic dish of the 1950s and is still around today. Why? Because it's a delicious comfort food that's easy to make. Our collection, 15 Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipes, takes the dinner you know and love and adds a new spin.
You could eat a different version of tuna noodle casserole for two weeks straight and not get bored. Well, that may not be true. Two weeks of tuna noodle casserole might get a little redundant. The point, however, is that you can do a lot to a tuna noodle casserole to spruce it up.
Take your pick of tuna noodle casseroles. We have upscale, ritzy, puffy, truffled, and more. To find out what all of that means, take a look at our Tuna Noodle Casseroles with a Twist. We also feature the classic version - four different ways. After all, it's a classic for a reason, so take a gander and see if they're better than your version at home. Finally, we have a few "lighter" recipes for you. They're full of flavor and nutritional bonuses, so don't pass 'em up. After looking at all of these casserole recipes with tuna, you'll want to try them all!
15 Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipes
Table of Contents
Tuna noodle casserole is a classic food just like your mother and grandmother used to make. Get more vintage recipes in this collection of 24 Old Fashioned Casserole Recipes
Tuna Noodle Casseroles with a Twist
- Potato Chip-Topped Tuna Noodle CasseroleThis easy tuna casserole is very similar to traditional recipes, the exception being that it's topped with crushed potato chips! The flavor combination is a wonderful twist on an already incredible recipe.
- Tuna Rice Casserole with SpinachRecipes with tuna don't always use noodles. Rice works well, too. Cheese, homemade cream of mushroom soup, and spinach make this tuna casserole something special.
- Tuna Casserole Topped with Crispy Hash BrownsGet ready for a wonderful, carb-overload. Spaghetti, macaroni, egg noodles, and hash browns fill this dish. Add bacon, sausage, or ham for a little extra protein.
- Ritzy Tuna Noodle CasseroleRitz crackers form a crunchy crust on top of this excellent tuna noodle casserole. Celery and mushrooms complement the peas.
- Tuna Noodle Casserole RemixBroccoli, cauliflower, and black olives replace peas, which are normally in a tuna noodle casserole. A creamy sauce holds everything together and a Parmesan panko topping is the icing on the cake.
- Tuna Noodle Casserole with Leeks and Fresh DillAdding leeks and dill to a tuna noodle casserole is a great idea because they add nice flavors. Gruyere cheese makes it creamy and potato chips add a little saltiness.
- Upscale Tuna Noodle CasseroleNot all tuna casseroles are created equal. In this recipe, the tuna and pasta are covered in a dreamy béchamel sauce and herbs bring in more flavor.
- Truffled Tuna Noodle CasseroleHere's another fancy-schmancy recipe. A mushroom and white wine sauce replaces canned soup, fried shallots and chives replace the breadcrumb topping, and truffle oil and truffle salt add a new dimension of flavor.
Classic Tuna Noodle Casseroles
- Grandma's Tuna CasseroleYou can always trust Grandma's food to be good. This particular recipe is simple, but definitely not boring. Onions and peppers add a great burst of flavor to this easy tuna casserole recipe.
- Grandpa's Tuna CasseroleThis is basically your classic tuna casserole, but it features a surprise ingredient: spinach. This budget-friendly tuna casserole recipe won't break the bank.
- This is a great recipe if you don't have a lot of mouths to feed. It makes enough for two people, and is so tasty, you may actually be sad that there are no leftovers.
- Vintage Tuna Noodle CasseroleThis is perhaps the most classic version of a tuna noodle casserole - straight out of the 50s. Compare it with your version and then decide which one's better.
Lighter Tuna Noodle Casseroles
- Lightened Up Tuna Noodle CasseroleTuna noodle casseroles are not always the healthiest dishes around, which is why you need to give this one a try. Whole wheat noodles, carrots, mushrooms, peas, and fat-free dairy products are on the ingredients list.
- Tuna Casserole with a TwistYou won't find any soup here. Instead, you get whole wheat pasta, spinach, and cheese. The overall flavor is subtle and it's absolutely delicious.
- Creamy and Crunchy "Tuna" CasseroleYou'll enjoy this meal so much, it will take you awhile before you realize there's no tuna in it! Tofu is used instead, and the whole thing is vegan. No one will be able to guess how healthy this recipe is.
BONUS Tuna Noodle Casserole
Vintage Tuna Macaroni Casserole is a simple 5-ingredient casserole that is sure to be a hit. This bidget-friendly meal features boxed mac and cheese, peas, tuna, and breadcrumbs. Since this recipes uses pantry staples, it's a convenient recipe to keep on hand when you need a quick dinner.
For more of our best casserole recipes, download a free, printable copy of 11 Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipes
Read NextVintage Tuna Noodle Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- Vintage Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Vintage Tuna Macaroni Casserole
- Grandma's Tuna Casserole
- 4 ingredient Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Potato Chip-Topped Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 1950s Family-Favorite Tuna Casserole
- Puffy Tuna and Rice Casserole
- Mom's Best Tuna Melt Casserole
- Grandpa's Tuna Casserole
- Grown-Up Tuna Noodle Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- Cozy Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Chewy Holiday Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Pulled Pork Casserole With Cornbread Topping
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways