Taco Tater Tot Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Taco Tater Tot Casserole puts a spicy twist on everyone's favorite classic tater tot casserole. Layered with taco seasoned ground beef, corn, tomatoes, cheese, and tater tots, this is a hearty and filling casserole the whole family will enjoy. We love to serve ours with a dollop of sour cream, fresh cilantro, and chopped avocado. The recipe includes instructions for freezing, making this a perfect make-ahead casserole. Save it for busy weeknights or take it to a new mom!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways