One Pot Perogie Casserole Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This One Pot Perogie Casserole Bake tastes (and smells) amazing. They’re basically the food equivalent to a hug. This is the ultimate comfort food, but please keep in mind that this is not the meal you eat the day before you put on your skinny jeans. When the onions, bacon, and garlic sausage hit the melted butter in the hot skillet – your home smells so darn good. This is the smell I grew up with. These creamy baked perogies are AMAZING and a super easy dinner recipe! Perogies, cream, butter, garlic sausage, bacon, onions and cheese. I used frozen perogies, but if you have homemade – more power to you! During this part of the recipe (when the perogies are added), it’s not uncommon for the perogies to stick to the bottom of the pan a bit. If that happens, just add some more butter. It’s okay, you can have a salad tomorrow. I didn’t measure the amount of shredded marble cheese I used, but I’m guessing at least two cups. I tried for one, but I could tell it just wasn’t enough."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time35 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food, but this Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potato Casserole will soothe your soul too! As if mashed potatoes… Continue reading: "Cheesy Bacon Mashed Potato Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Circulon Elementum 7.5-Quart Covered Stock Pot
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Savory Sausage & Apple Rice Casserole
- Ground Beef Casserole with Cornbread Crust
- Chickpea and Sundried Tomato Soup
- Lasagna Soup
- Pumpkin Pudding
- Easy Vegetarian Lasagna
- Easy Black Bean Taco Bake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways