5-Minute Mexican Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Mexican Chicken Casserole comes together in about 5 minutes and can be prepared ahead of time for a family-friendly easy dinner on busy nights! If you can open a can, then YOU can pull together this meal. And it's ready in less than 30 minutes! We can all find that much time in our schedule, right? I always seem to make way more rice than our family needs at any given meal, so this Mexican Chicken Casserole came about when I was staring at a tupperware container full of leftovers that needed to be used. Casseroles are always the answer, right?! You can also take advantage of leftover meat for this dish, or just buy a rotisserie chicken or precooked chicken at the grocery store to cut down on the prep time. I say keep it as easy as possible!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size11 x 7 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Simply Potatoes Cheesy Hash Browns is a great hash brown casserole recipe for both potlucks and breakfast. Cream of chicken soup, sour… Continue reading: "Simply Potatoes Cheesy Hash Browns"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Sweet Corn Red Potato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Easy Italian Ricotta Cake
- Spinach And Ground Beef Casserole
- Easy Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- Baked Penne
- Instant Pot Cheesy Potatoes (funeral Potatoes)
- Eggplant Potato And Ground Beef Moussaka
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways