Mexican Pasta Skillet Dinner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mexican Pasta Skillet Dinner, an easy recipe for a busy weeknight dinner that cooks in just minutes in one pot. Our pasta recipe is bursting with corn, black beans, pasta and cheesiness! Bowtie pasta cooks together in one skillet, with salsa, butter, chili powder and cumin that becomes a light flavorful sauce. Make it as spicy as you want just by adding more or less chili powder. A delicious skillet pasta dinner with a Mexican flair!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The solution to making cabbage rolls without spending a lot of time on them is this recipe Lazy Day Cabbage Roll Casserole. Instead of… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cabbage Roll Casserole"
- Easy Deep Dish Pizza Casserole
- Southern-Style Macaroni and Cheese
- Sinfully Easy Baked Pierogi Casserole
- Easy Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
- Taco Pasta Casserole
- 4-Ingredient Crescent Roll Ground Beef Casserole
- Cheesy Pesto Bacon Pasta Bake
- Twenty Minute Tortellini Bake
- Sunday Casserole
- Simplified Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Oven Baked Corn
- Lemon Bars
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Seafood Pasta Salad
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways