Baked Million Dollar Spaghetti
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Baked Million Dollar Spaghetti is creamy with a melty cheese center, topped with meat sauce and extra bubbly cheese. Tastes like a cross between baked ziti and lasagna with half the effort! Baked Million Dollar Spaghetti is a hit in our house every time we make it and it isn’t hard to see why. With melted cheese, cream cheese, meat and homemade marinara sauce, and perfect as a make ahead meal you can freeze, this dish is a perfect meal in a pan and even better served with a nice side salad. Read more at: Baked Million Dollar Spaghetti http://dinnerthendessert.com/baked-million-dollar-spaghetti/"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlicky Black Eyed Beans Pate on Sourdough Toast
- Cabbage Rolls ‘Sarmale’ Stuffed with Ground Beef Veggies and Rice
- Swiss Chard, Salmon, Turmeric and Fresh Lovage Warm Salad with Acini DE Pepe Pasta
- Pressure Cooker Nettle and Black Eyed Beans Soup
- Shredded Roast Chicken with Pesto, Crudités Bits and Orzo Summer Salad
- Mexican Lasagna
- Chilli Con Meatballs a La Ramona’s Cuisine
- All Seasons Orzo, Halloumi and Olive Salad
- Brown and Green Lentils with Portobello Mushrooms, Wasabi Rocket and Watercress Hearty Salad
- Curried Chicken and Green Beans Couscous
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways