14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
The Colori + Classic Culinary Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
The Colori + Classic Culinary Set Review
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
After many years of being married our kitchen sets and utensils just don't perform as well as they used to, unfortunately. However, with the number 1 Swiss Brand of Cookware, Kuhn Rikon has blessed me with fabulous knives that I will be using for many years to come.
The Colori + Classic Culinary Set is my new favorite set of knives. It comes with 4 all-purpose knives that can handle all your food prep in record time. With my old knife set I had to move the knife back and forth to cut simple food items, but with the Colori + Classic knife all I had to do was press down lightly and it cut like butter. I was in Heaven!
This Culinary Set comes with a paring knife perfect for peeling an apple, cutting vegetables and slicing cheese, a utility knife for de-boning meats, a serrated paring knife for slicing bread and soft fruits, and a serrated utility knife which is perfect for slicing smooth-skinned vegetables and fruits, meat or bread.
The knives are super sharp made of Japanese stainless steel blades that will stay sharp. Aside from the amazing job these knives do, I absolutely love the colors - red, orange, yellow and green make it easy to find the knife you're looking for in a quick manner. Another pro is that they each come with safety sheaths so you can store them properly without injuring yourself while digging through a drawer. Each is also dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash and air dry to last longer.
Not only would these make the perfect addition to your kitchen, but they would also make a nice gift for a friend or family member. Need a housewarming gift? They'll love it!
What is your least favorite food to cut or dice? Comment below and let us know.
Read NextGaea Olive Oil Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Doritos Casserole with Ground Beef
Everyone needs a cheesy ground beef casserole in their life. If you don't have one yet, Doritos Casserole with Ground Beef is a great… Continue reading: "Doritos Casserole with Ground Beef"
- Win a Bottle of Gaea Olive Oil!
- Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios Bake Pan Starter Kit Review
- Dorot Garlic and Herbs + Cooler Bag Review
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Win a Fuego Box Hot Sauce Subscription Box!
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Enter to win the Spode Christmas Tree Mug Set!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart 13-Cup Food Processor!
- Chance to Win a Black Cube Nonstick Stainless Steel Casserole Pot!
- Win a Trio of Dei Fratelli Pasta Sauce!
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Brisket With Mac And Cheese
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways