Smart Planet Electric Heated Lunch Box Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
With the Smart Planet Electric Heated Lunch Box, you can store, heat, and eat your food all in one container! The collapsible container can hold a giant lunch, while also housing a condiment compartment and spork. Just plug it in and your food will be ready to eat in no time!
Peering into a refrigerator you would never know that this lunch box is much more than that. The base has a small spot to plug in the cord, but there are no heavy or constraining items that make it bulkier than a regular lunch box or storage container. I like packing my leftovers from dinner directly into my lunch container for the next day so storing the food in this container works great. When not in use the entire container collapses so storage is incredibly simple, too.
Two handles are hidden in the lid of the container. They make carrying the lunch box easy and practical. Also housed in the lid is an all-purpose spork; it even has a serrated edge for cutting food. There is also a small spot for storing your favorite condiment or dressing. This keeps it from getting all over you food and making things soggy.
After plugging in the lunch box, it will start to heat right away. I like to start it about an hour before I want to eat my food. The heating times will definitely depend on what you are warming. A small side dish of pasta will take less time than a lasagna for instance. Since it heats food slowly unlike a microwave, I found the quality of the reheated food to be better than if I had microwaved.
While I love the ability to warm my food at my desk, this function is even more important for other times. Truck drivers will find this a huge convenience and so will you on your next camping trip. It is also nice for dorm rooms and bringing to a hotel. Whether you use the heating component or not, it is a great food container and lunch box!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Simply Potatoes Cheesy Hash Browns is a great hash brown casserole recipe for both potlucks and breakfast. Cream of chicken soup, sour… Continue reading: "Simply Potatoes Cheesy Hash Browns"
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Enter to Win a Tovolo Tri-Peeler!
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Utensils Carousel and Tool Set!
- Chef's Design Lasagna Pan Plus Review
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Casabella Chop 'N Prep Cutting Board Review
- Win a Backyard Safari Nut Mix Duo!
- Win a Zing Anything! Trapper Wrap Fresh Storage Set!
- Trudeau Chop N Clear Cutting Board Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Sweet Corn Red Potato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Easy Italian Ricotta Cake
- Spinach And Ground Beef Casserole
- Easy Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- Baked Penne
- Instant Pot Cheesy Potatoes (funeral Potatoes)
- Eggplant Potato And Ground Beef Moussaka
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways