Pereg Spice Medley Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This medley of Pereg Spices includes some of their most flavorful spices. Their natural spices and spice blends add just the right amount of bold taste to any dish. The mixed spices are all you need to add to chicken, fish, or meat to create a tasty recipe.
The Pereg line of spices has both common and less commonly known spices. They come in shakers that are actually wider than other brands. I like the size because you can fit a measuring spoon in the opening unlike some spice jars.
I had the opportunity to try cooking with the Garlic Powder, Paprika, Mixed Spices for Chicken, and Mixed Spices for Seafood. I cook with garlic almost daily, so I was excited to try the Pereg Garlic Powder. I loved it because the garlic was pungent and really added a fresh garlic flavor to the dishes I used it in. Other brands I have used can have a dull or bland, but the Pereg garlic did not disappoint! I have had a little less experience cooking with paprika, but I do love the taste. Their paprika is a sweet variety with oil. It adds a little kick of spice without being outrageous.
I really enjoyed using the Mixed Spices. The blends are all you need to make a flavorful dinner with chicken or fish. The blend for chicken uses paprika, garlic, salt, and onions, while the seafood blend has cumin and tumeric added to the blend. I especially thought the seafood blend had a unique and delicious flavor.
Pereg spices will transform your cooking. I really enjoy how bold and flavorful the spices are and think they pair perfectly with many recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're craving some cheesy pasta, then this is the dinner for you. This Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole is a delicious Alfredo… Continue reading: "Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole"
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen Speckled 4-Piece Bakeware Set!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Win a PackIt Freezable Grocery Bag!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- CLR Bathroom & Kitchen Cleaner Review
- Enter to Win a Free Ecolution Symphony Fry Pan!
- Enter to Win a Tovolo Tri-Peeler!
- Win a Delta Blues Rice Medley!
- SiliconeZone ChopNDrop Cutting Board Set Review
- Microplane Master Series Grater Set Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- Cozy Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Chewy Holiday Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Pulled Pork Casserole With Cornbread Topping
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways