Pereg Spice Medley Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This medley of Pereg Spices includes some of their most flavorful spices. Their natural spices and spice blends add just the right amount of bold taste to any dish. The mixed spices are all you need to add to chicken, fish, or meat to create a tasty recipe.
The Pereg line of spices has both common and less commonly known spices. They come in shakers that are actually wider than other brands. I like the size because you can fit a measuring spoon in the opening unlike some spice jars.
I had the opportunity to try cooking with the Garlic Powder, Paprika, Mixed Spices for Chicken, and Mixed Spices for Seafood. I cook with garlic almost daily, so I was excited to try the Pereg Garlic Powder. I loved it because the garlic was pungent and really added a fresh garlic flavor to the dishes I used it in. Other brands I have used can have a dull or bland, but the Pereg garlic did not disappoint! I have had a little less experience cooking with paprika, but I do love the taste. Their paprika is a sweet variety with oil. It adds a little kick of spice without being outrageous.
I really enjoyed using the Mixed Spices. The blends are all you need to make a flavorful dinner with chicken or fish. The blend for chicken uses paprika, garlic, salt, and onions, while the seafood blend has cumin and tumeric added to the blend. I especially thought the seafood blend had a unique and delicious flavor.
Pereg spices will transform your cooking. I really enjoy how bold and flavorful the spices are and think they pair perfectly with many recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole may not be the prettiest casserole, but it is a delicious recipe that can serve twelve… Continue reading: "Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole"
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Enter to win the Spode Christmas Tree Mug Set!
- Chantal Oval Baking Dish Review
- Enter to win a Tovolo Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set!
- Enter to Win Mahatma Rice!
- Casabella Chop 'N Prep Cutting Board Review
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Win a Fiesta Individual Casserole Dish!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Nonstick Casserole Pot!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy And Kid-friendly Ritz Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Pork Chops In Mushroom Soup Recipe
- Rich And Hearty Beef And Ale Stew
- Bread Pudding
- Hashbrown Casserole
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pasta Shells
- Lattice Top Chicken Pot Pie
- Cheesy Mashed Potato Green Bean Casserole
- Easy Gingerbread Crumb Cake
- Holiday Cranberry Cake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways