PackIt Freezable Grocery Bag Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The PackIt Freezable Grocery Bag allows you to keep your food cold, long after leaving the grocery store. The large bag can easily hold your milk, cheese, and meats while you finish errands, drive home, or head out for a picnic. The bag folds up to conveniently store in your freezer until you head out to the store.
I love going grocery shopping at the oddest times, like during my lunch break, but it is always a struggle to keep food cold. The struggle is over now that I have a Freezable Grocery Bag. The bag has freezable gel built into the liner. You simply need to put the folded up bag in the freezer overnight and it is good to go.
I was shocked by how much food is able to fit in the bag. It was easily able to accommodate a quart of milk, 2 pints of ice cream, a couple packages of cheese, and a pound of ground beef. I kept the food in there for a couple of hours during work, and nothing melted or got warm!
These bags come in such fun designs. The prints are all from the famous design house French Bull. People will compliment you constantly and won't even know it is a grocery bag!
Read NextWMF Chef's Edition Knife Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When are cheesy potato recipes not a good idea? Never. You'll absolutely love this Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole. The creamy potatoes… Continue reading: "Twice Baked Potatoes Casserole"
- Enter to Win the WMF Chef Knife!
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Glass Bento Meal Container!
- Win the Dinner Tonight Seasoning Trio!
- Chance to Win an Epare Battery Operated Salt and Pepper Mill!
- Chance to win a Tovolo Wooden Spoon Set!
- Charles Viancin Floral Silicone Lids Review
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a LightBoxArts "People Who Love to Eat" Art Piece!
- Enter to Win a Set of Bear Paws!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Home-style Meatloaf Stuffed Poblanos
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Cornbread Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Frito Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways