Misen Paring Knife
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Misen Paring Knife
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
The Misen Incredible Paring Knife features a sharp blade and modern design. The knife has great heft and makes prepping garlic, shallots, and other delicate ingredients. The knife comes in a sleek gift box, making it a wonderful present for anyone.
I loved the unique design of this knife because it feels great in the hand and is easy to control. The card included in the box shows you the best way to hold the knife. I found using this grip, the knife worked perfectly for peeling and mincing a variety of ingredients. They also include a quick and easy way to peel and core a tomato, a task I often struggle to do.
The sharp, steel blade of the knife easily cut through any ingredient I tested it with. Mincing garlic is one of the most common things I do in the kitchen and this knife allowed me to efficiently prep it time after time. I also liked using it to peel potatoes on the fly and trim small bits of fat off of meat.
The low cost of these knives makes them extremely appealing for a wide-range of people. Sometimes quality knives can set you back hundreds of dollars, but this knife is under $50 and works just as well! Misen actually gets its name from "mise en place" which is the term used by chef's for prepping and putting ingredients in place for a dish. This knife is knife is ideal for just that!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to Win a Anolon Tri-Ply Onyx Stainless Steel Straining Saucepan!
Chance to win Microplane Premium Zest Grater!
Ergo Chef 3-piece Knife Set Review
Win a Beatriz Ball Medallion Casserole!
Chance to Win a Misen Paring Knife!
Chance to Win a LightBoxArts "People Who Love to Eat" Art Piece!
Chance to Win Cucina Antica Pasta Sauces!
Chance to Win a Microplane SwiftStrip Prep Tool!
Chance to Win a Mauviel Tri-Ply Roasting Pan!
Win a Smart Planet Electric Heated Lunch Box!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Joseph Joseph
- Anolon Tri-Ply Onyx Stainless Steel Straining Saucepan
- French Onion Chicken
- Magic Vegetable Pie
- Dump-and-Bake Southern Chicken Casserole
- Slow Cooker Reuben Dip
- Microplane SwiftStrip Prep Tool
- Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Baked Mac And Cheese
- Diet Recipe of Apple Muffins with Cinnamon-Pecan Streusel
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways