Misen Paring Knife
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Misen Paring Knife
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
The Misen Incredible Paring Knife features a sharp blade and modern design. The knife has great heft and makes prepping garlic, shallots, and other delicate ingredients. The knife comes in a sleek gift box, making it a wonderful present for anyone.
I loved the unique design of this knife because it feels great in the hand and is easy to control. The card included in the box shows you the best way to hold the knife. I found using this grip, the knife worked perfectly for peeling and mincing a variety of ingredients. They also include a quick and easy way to peel and core a tomato, a task I often struggle to do.
The sharp, steel blade of the knife easily cut through any ingredient I tested it with. Mincing garlic is one of the most common things I do in the kitchen and this knife allowed me to efficiently prep it time after time. I also liked using it to peel potatoes on the fly and trim small bits of fat off of meat.
The low cost of these knives makes them extremely appealing for a wide-range of people. Sometimes quality knives can set you back hundreds of dollars, but this knife is under $50 and works just as well! Misen actually gets its name from "mise en place" which is the term used by chef's for prepping and putting ingredients in place for a dish. This knife is knife is ideal for just that!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're craving some cheesy pasta, then this is the dinner for you. This Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole is a delicious Alfredo… Continue reading: "Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole"
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen Speckled 4-Piece Bakeware Set!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Win a PackIt Freezable Grocery Bag!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- CLR Bathroom & Kitchen Cleaner Review
- Enter to Win a Free Ecolution Symphony Fry Pan!
- Enter to Win a Tovolo Tri-Peeler!
- Win a Delta Blues Rice Medley!
- SiliconeZone ChopNDrop Cutting Board Set Review
- Microplane Master Series Grater Set Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- Cozy Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Chewy Holiday Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Pulled Pork Casserole With Cornbread Topping
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways