Kai Luna Chef's Knife Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Kai Luna Chef's Knife Review
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
The Kai Luna Chef's Knife is not only a beautiful knife, but it is also well-crafted to meet your kitchen needs. The stainless steel knife has a hammered finish that helps to release food as you chop. The sharp blade can be kept safely stored in the sheath included with the knife.
The first thing I noticed was the unique blade on this knife. The high-carbon stainless steel blade has a hammered finish that is truly eye-catching. Not only does it look great, but it also works great for many kitchen purposes. The 8" blade is perfect for chopping lettuce, slicing beef, and even cutting into tough vegetables like pumpkin and squash. The slight curve of the blade also lends itself to the rocking motion used when preparing fresh herbs. Overall the blade is easy to control and can handle just about any kitchen task thrown its way.
I love that this knife comes with a plastic sheath to protect both the knife and anyone reaching for it. With an incredibly sharp blade, it is an essential component of the knife. The soft-grip on the handle also ensures your hand doesn't slip. It also keeps your hand from tiring while you prep all your ingredients.
If you are looking for an affordable knife that can do it all, then this knife is a must-have. The high quality materials, design, and price make it a winner.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're craving some cheesy pasta, then this is the dinner for you. This Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole is a delicious Alfredo… Continue reading: "Cheesy Sour Cream Pasta Casserole"
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen Speckled 4-Piece Bakeware Set!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Win a PackIt Freezable Grocery Bag!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- CLR Bathroom & Kitchen Cleaner Review
- Enter to Win a Free Ecolution Symphony Fry Pan!
- Enter to Win a Tovolo Tri-Peeler!
- Win a Delta Blues Rice Medley!
- SiliconeZone ChopNDrop Cutting Board Set Review
- Microplane Master Series Grater Set Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- Cozy Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Chewy Holiday Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Pulled Pork Casserole With Cornbread Topping
- Easy Pineapple Curry
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways