Kai Luna Chef's Knife Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Kai Luna Chef's Knife Review
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
The Kai Luna Chef's Knife is not only a beautiful knife, but it is also well-crafted to meet your kitchen needs. The stainless steel knife has a hammered finish that helps to release food as you chop. The sharp blade can be kept safely stored in the sheath included with the knife.
The first thing I noticed was the unique blade on this knife. The high-carbon stainless steel blade has a hammered finish that is truly eye-catching. Not only does it look great, but it also works great for many kitchen purposes. The 8" blade is perfect for chopping lettuce, slicing beef, and even cutting into tough vegetables like pumpkin and squash. The slight curve of the blade also lends itself to the rocking motion used when preparing fresh herbs. Overall the blade is easy to control and can handle just about any kitchen task thrown its way.
I love that this knife comes with a plastic sheath to protect both the knife and anyone reaching for it. With an incredibly sharp blade, it is an essential component of the knife. The soft-grip on the handle also ensures your hand doesn't slip. It also keeps your hand from tiring while you prep all your ingredients.
If you are looking for an affordable knife that can do it all, then this knife is a must-have. The high quality materials, design, and price make it a winner.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Win a Delta Blues Rice Medley!
- Enter to Win a Trudeau Stocking Stuffer Baking Set!
- Chance to Win a Charles Viancin Silicone Lid!
- Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Casserole Pan!
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Blossom Trivets and Grater Review
- Enter to win the Spode Christmas Tree Mug Set!
- Win a Fiesta Individual Casserole Dish!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Chicken And Portobello Mushroom Casserole
- Creamy Eggplant Dip
- Mexican Potato Casserole
- Easy Enchilada Casserole
- Quick Spinach Quiche
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Lasagna
- Top Notch Meat Loaf
- Homemade Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways