Fiesta Skillet Baker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Fiesta Skillet Baker
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
Use the Fiesta Skillet Baker to make your favorite breakfast bakes, to serve fancy desserts, or to dish out fajitas. This versatile piece of bakeware can be used in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. The easy to grip handle makes carrying this dish safe and easy.
The skillets come in eight of Fiesta's signature colors so you can mix and match your other pieces. Just like their other cookware and bakeware, the ceramic and its coating are both incredibly strong and chip-resistant. Fiesta even gives you a 5-year warranty to prove it! The dishes can go in the oven, microwave, and even right into the dishwasher.
This style dish is wonderful for making and serving a number of recipes. I think breakfast recipes like hash browns and eggs work really well with this bakeware. You can also make a number of side dishes and casserole recipes in it!
I love baking with this dish because it is functional, but also delivers a great presentation on the table. It reminds me so much of the skillet dishes I always order at my favorite diner. This is a classic piece, with a modern feel, that will complement your existing bakeware.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Here's a chicken noodle casserole with bold flavor. Southwest Chicken Noodle Casserole incorporates corn, black beans, and appropriate… Continue reading: "Southwest Chicken Noodle Casserole"
- Funky Chunky Chocolate Popcorn Review
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios Bake Pan Starter Kit Review
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Win a Le Creuset Cutting Board!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Dorot Garlic and Herbs + Cooler Bag Review
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Chance to Win a Charles Viancin Silicone Lid!
- Win a Set of Peugeot Salt and Pepper Mills!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Sour Cream Noodle Casserole
- Sour Cream Noodle Bake Recipe
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Seafood Lasagna
- Chicken Divan
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate
- Creamy Chicken And Mushroom With Polenta
- Mint Magic Cookie Bars
- Air Fryer Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole
- The Ultimate Tender Slow Cooker Steak Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways