Fiesta Skillet Baker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Fiesta Skillet Baker
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
Use the Fiesta Skillet Baker to make your favorite breakfast bakes, to serve fancy desserts, or to dish out fajitas. This versatile piece of bakeware can be used in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. The easy to grip handle makes carrying this dish safe and easy.
The skillets come in eight of Fiesta's signature colors so you can mix and match your other pieces. Just like their other cookware and bakeware, the ceramic and its coating are both incredibly strong and chip-resistant. Fiesta even gives you a 5-year warranty to prove it! The dishes can go in the oven, microwave, and even right into the dishwasher.
This style dish is wonderful for making and serving a number of recipes. I think breakfast recipes like hash browns and eggs work really well with this bakeware. You can also make a number of side dishes and casserole recipes in it!
I love baking with this dish because it is functional, but also delivers a great presentation on the table. It reminds me so much of the skillet dishes I always order at my favorite diner. This is a classic piece, with a modern feel, that will complement your existing bakeware.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You will gobble down this Southwest Black Bean Casserole when you find out that it's both delicious and nutritious. Lean ground turkey… Continue reading: "Southwest Black Bean Casserole"
- Chance to Win a Set of EcoLifeMate Reusable Food Storage Bags!
- Win an Anolon Vesta Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven!
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Win a PackIt Freezable Grocery Bag!
- Win a Pereg Spice Medley!
- Chance to Win a Cool Grind Spice and Coffee Grinder!
- Chance to Win a Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker!
- Win a Mr. Bar-B-Q Spice Grinder!
- Win an Amira Rice Bundle!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Nonstick Casserole Pot!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip
- Turkey Pasta Bake
- Farberware Cookstart 5.5 Qt. Dutch Oven with Steamer
- EcoLifeMate Reusable Food Storage Bags
- Red Lentil Dhal with Coconut Milk
- Easy Sausage Pasta Bake
- Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
- Easy Corn Casserole
- Four-Potato Salad Recipe
- Sausage Potato Skillet
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways