- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Epicurean Cut and Serve Board Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Epicurean Cut and Serve Board Review
Gifted By: Epicurean
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
The Epicurean Cut and Serve Board functions as a handy cutting board, as well as a simple server. The board is made from wood fiber and has a gorgeous slate finish. This board is not just pretty, but also durable with a knife friendly and non-porous surface.
This particular board is part of their "Handy" line, named so because of the useful handles on each of the cutting boards. The handle makes it easy to carry the board from the kitchen to dining room. It is absolutely perfect for serving passed hors d'oeuvres at a party.
This isn't just a pretty piece of wood, but also a great cutting board. The 14"X17" size is great for cutting up small fruits and vegetables. It also works wonderfully for cutting and serving cheese or cured meats.
I love the durability of this Epicurean board. It can actually be put in dishwasher and not get warped. It is also heat-resistant up to 370 degrees F, which means you don't have to worry about putting it on hot surfaces. This versatile Cut and Serve Board makes a great addition to any kitchen.
Read NextCool Gear Steamer Tray Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe
This Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe is the most delicious way to enjoy summer squash or yellow zucchini. This easy zucchini… Continue reading: "Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe"
- Win a Cool Gear Steamer Tray!
- Chance to Win a Black Cube Nonstick Stainless Steel Casserole Pot!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Nonstick Casserole Pot!
- Enter to Win Mahatma Rice!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Colori+ Culinary Knife Set!
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Win a Square Cast Iron Dutch Oven!
- Duff Goldman by Gartner Studios Bake Pan Starter Kit Review
- Win a Smart Planet Electric Heated Lunch Box!
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- Parsley Pesto Pasta Salad
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Blueberry Cobbler With Lime
- Guiness Beef Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways