Dorot Garlic and Herbs + Cooler Bag Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Dorot Garlic and Herbs + Cooler Bag
Provided by Dorot
Reviewed by Emily Racette
Dorot herbs are unlike any other herbs I've come across. Immediately after they've been picked, they're chopped, frozen, and packaged. This process ensures the herbs stay fresh and retain their nutritional value. And you don't have to worry about washing or chopping your herbs! The herbs that come in this freezer pack include 2 packages of garlic, ginger, and basil; and 1 package of cilantro, parsley, dill, and chili.
Dorot garlic and herbs are fantastic. I love the fact that they come in pre-measured amounts, and that those amounts are small. A while back, I bought a head of garlic but only needed 3 cloves. The seven extra garlic cloves sat on my counter for quite a long time. With my Dorot garlic, I can pop out one clove and put the rest back in the freezer. They will stay fresh in the freezer for up to 24 months, so I don't have to worry about them going bad.
It's nice to know I have a freezer full of fresh herbs at the ready. If I decide at the last minute to make a particular recipe, I don't have to worry if I have the right herbs for it. That's a nice feeling. And even though they are frozen, Dorot garlic and herbs have no preservatives, nor cholesterol, trans fat acids, or food coloring.
This freezer pack also came with a Dorot branded cooler bag. This cooler is wonderful. My lunch bag is a nice size, but sometimes it gets packed tight. The Dorot bag is larger and can fit more food inside. I've found it handy to take back and forth to worth a few times. It's also a nice size to bring on a road trip. It will keep everything cool, from drinks to fruit.
This giveaway has ended.
Read NextMicroplane Gourmet Mandoline Slicer
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The solution to making cabbage rolls without spending a lot of time on them is this recipe Lazy Day Cabbage Roll Casserole. Instead of… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cabbage Roll Casserole"
- Chance to Win a Microplane Gourmet Mandoline Slicer!
- Mason Cash Tear and Share Heart Form Review
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win an Epare Battery Operated Salt and Pepper Mill!
- Win a Fuego Box Hot Sauce Subscription Box!
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Simply Potatoes Review
- All About Blanks Casserole Carrier Review
- CLR Bathroom & Kitchen Cleaner Review
- Dorot Garlic and Herbs + Cooler Bag Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Colorful Christmas Poke Cake
- Patriotic Homemade Sprinkle Cake
- Savannah Seafood Stuffing
- Oysters Rockefeller Bread
- Hearty Haystack Casserole Recipe
- "Country Comfort" Smoked Sausage Casserole
- All-In-One Thanksgiving Casserole
- White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- Perfectly Spiced Pumpkin Cake
- Bangin' Mac and Cheese
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways