Dorot Garlic and Herbs + Cooler Bag Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Dorot Garlic and Herbs + Cooler Bag
Provided by Dorot
Reviewed by Emily Racette
Dorot herbs are unlike any other herbs I've come across. Immediately after they've been picked, they're chopped, frozen, and packaged. This process ensures the herbs stay fresh and retain their nutritional value. And you don't have to worry about washing or chopping your herbs! The herbs that come in this freezer pack include 2 packages of garlic, ginger, and basil; and 1 package of cilantro, parsley, dill, and chili.
Dorot garlic and herbs are fantastic. I love the fact that they come in pre-measured amounts, and that those amounts are small. A while back, I bought a head of garlic but only needed 3 cloves. The seven extra garlic cloves sat on my counter for quite a long time. With my Dorot garlic, I can pop out one clove and put the rest back in the freezer. They will stay fresh in the freezer for up to 24 months, so I don't have to worry about them going bad.
It's nice to know I have a freezer full of fresh herbs at the ready. If I decide at the last minute to make a particular recipe, I don't have to worry if I have the right herbs for it. That's a nice feeling. And even though they are frozen, Dorot garlic and herbs have no preservatives, nor cholesterol, trans fat acids, or food coloring.
This freezer pack also came with a Dorot branded cooler bag. This cooler is wonderful. My lunch bag is a nice size, but sometimes it gets packed tight. The Dorot bag is larger and can fit more food inside. I've found it handy to take back and forth to worth a few times. It's also a nice size to bring on a road trip. It will keep everything cool, from drinks to fruit.
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Simply Potatoes Cheesy Hash Browns is a great hash brown casserole recipe for both potlucks and breakfast. Cream of chicken soup, sour… Continue reading: "Simply Potatoes Cheesy Hash Browns"
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Enter to Win a Tovolo Tri-Peeler!
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Utensils Carousel and Tool Set!
- Chef's Design Lasagna Pan Plus Review
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Casabella Chop 'N Prep Cutting Board Review
- Win a Backyard Safari Nut Mix Duo!
- Win a Zing Anything! Trapper Wrap Fresh Storage Set!
- Trudeau Chop N Clear Cutting Board Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Sweet Corn Red Potato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Easy Italian Ricotta Cake
- Spinach And Ground Beef Casserole
- Easy Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- Baked Penne
- Instant Pot Cheesy Potatoes (funeral Potatoes)
- Eggplant Potato And Ground Beef Moussaka
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways