Cool Gear Steamer Tray Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Cool Gear Steamer makes it easy to prepare all of your favorite vegetables quickly and easily. The microwavable container expands to accommodate a large amount of food. A steamer tray fits over the bottom and a special vented lid holds the steamer system together.
Sometimes microwaving your food is actually a good thing! This microwave steamer cooks vegetables perfectly in minutes all in the microwave. All you need to do is add water and put the steamer tray back in the container. The snap-on lid traps the steam to cook the vegetables underneath it.
This Steamer Tray has many features that make it unique. I especially love the collapsible design. When it is expanded it can hold plenty of vegetables for a family dinner. Instead of taking up valuable cabinet space, however, it collapses to half its size to fit easily in a drawer or small cabinet.
After using the steamer, it can be rinsed or put in your dishwasher. I love how the product is not only simple to use, but also simple to store. Getting vegetables into your diet has never been easier thanks to this Cool Gear Steamer.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This One-Bowl Chicken Casserole recipe is as easy as dumping the ingredients in a bowl, mixing them together, and baking. After a long… Continue reading: "One-Bowl Chicken Casserolevideocam"
- Chance to Win an Infrared Gun and Thermometer!
- Chance to Win a Misen Paring Knife!
- Win a Pereg Spice Medley!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- CLR Bathroom & Kitchen Cleaner Review
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Chance to Win a Lekue LunchBox To Go!
- Duff Goldman Cake Mix Kit Review
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegetable Lasagna
- Cheeseburger Pie
- Tomato And Polenta Dumplings Soup
- Baked Ravioli
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Easy Homemade Rhubarb And Ginger Crumble
- Easy Leftover Chicken Enchiladas
- Easy Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways