Cool Gear Steamer Tray Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Cool Gear Steamer makes it easy to prepare all of your favorite vegetables quickly and easily. The microwavable container expands to accommodate a large amount of food. A steamer tray fits over the bottom and a special vented lid holds the steamer system together.
Sometimes microwaving your food is actually a good thing! This microwave steamer cooks vegetables perfectly in minutes all in the microwave. All you need to do is add water and put the steamer tray back in the container. The snap-on lid traps the steam to cook the vegetables underneath it.
This Steamer Tray has many features that make it unique. I especially love the collapsible design. When it is expanded it can hold plenty of vegetables for a family dinner. Instead of taking up valuable cabinet space, however, it collapses to half its size to fit easily in a drawer or small cabinet.
After using the steamer, it can be rinsed or put in your dishwasher. I love how the product is not only simple to use, but also simple to store. Getting vegetables into your diet has never been easier thanks to this Cool Gear Steamer.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win a Spongester Sponge Holder!
- Win a King of Pop People's Choice Popcorn Tin!
- Chance to Win a Lekue LunchBox To Go!
- Microplane Elite Grater's Gift Set Review
- Win an Ohuhu 2-in-1 Salt and Pepper Grinder Review!
- Win a Talisman Nature Cutting Board!
- Win a Zing Anything! Trapper Wrap Fresh Storage Set!
- Win an Anolon Vesta Rectangular Casserole Baker!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Chance to Win a Maverick 2 Way Thermocouple Meat Thermometer!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make A Crowd-pleasing Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- 2-ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Refreshing Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Baked Pork Chops And Apples
- 4-ingredient Tater Tot Casserole
- Chicken And Stuffing Casserole
- Overnight Pumpkin French Toast
- Cabbage Roll Casserole
- Apple Dump Cake
- Instant Pot French Toast Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways