11 Easy Pot Pie Recipes: Chicken Pot Pie Recipes and Other Comfort Foods
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Camerons Insulated Casserole Carrier
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Camerons Insulated Casserole Carrier
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
The Camerons Insulated Casserole Carrier is the ideal way to take your dishes to a potluck. The insulation keeps the food warm or cold, and the handles make it easy to carry. This carrier even has pockets on the top so you can bring condiments or paperware, too.
Casserole recipes are my favorite to bring with to parties, but they often lose heat in transport. This carrier can keep your casserole hot for up to an hour which gives you plenty of time to head to a dinner party. You can also add cold packs to extend the time you can keep items cool. This is very helpful if you are bringing meat to a BBQ or picnic.
Anyone who makes casseroles knows it can be very frustrating when it cools down so quickly after cooking. This carrier, whether used at home or taken on-the-go, will help keep delicious food hot and ready to enjoy. It not only makes you food better for guests, but also preserves the cook's hard work.
Read NextMahatma White & Brown Rice Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe
This Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe is the most delicious way to enjoy summer squash or yellow zucchini. This easy zucchini… Continue reading: "Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe"
- Enter to Win Mahatma Rice!
- Win a Smart Planet Electric Heated Lunch Box!
- Enter to Win a The Pioneer Woman Christmas Gift Set!
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a Farberware Cookstart 5.5 Qt. Dutch Oven with Steamer!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Antigua 5-Piece Knife Set!
- Win a Pourfect Measuring Cup and Spoon Set!
- Enter to win the Spode Christmas Tree Mug Set!
- Enter to win a Kuhn Rikon JIU Chef's Knife!
- CLR Bathroom & Kitchen Cleaner Review
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- Parsley Pesto Pasta Salad
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Blueberry Cobbler With Lime
- Guiness Beef Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways