Butcher's Kitchen Impressor Plus Meat Tenderizer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Food, especially meat, is all about flavor and texture. The Butcher's Kitchen Impressor Plus Meat Tenderizer ensures your meat is tender and loaded with delicious flavor. This great meat tenderizer also has removable pounding plates, making it an extremely versatile tool.
This kitchen tool is clearly well-crafted with an ergonomic handle and chrome plating. The extra sharp blades are protected by a storage base. When I say these blades are sharp, I mean it. The 60 blades pierce easily into any cut of meat to deliver the most tender, flavor-infused bite. When you tenderize meat using the Impressor, it doesn't need nearly as much time to marinate. I loved that since I don't always plan my meals ahead of time.
Some of many favorite dishes include chicken Parmesan and schnitzel, but getting the meat pounded nice and thin can be difficult. The Impressor Plus has two pounding plates that will do an amazing job. With a choice between a flat and coarse plate, you can take on any cut of meat.
This meat tenderizer is truly built to last a lifetime. All of the parts come apart and can be put in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. This multi-functional tool will be an important part of your cooking every day!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"You only need 5 ingredients and about 10 minutes to pull together this easy Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole! Like a simplified… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Crescent Roll Chicken Casserole"
- Win a Trio of Dei Fratelli Pasta Sauce!
- Chance to Win a Black Cube Nonstick Stainless Steel Casserole Pot!
- Win a Tovolo Measuring Cup Set!
- Enter to Win a WMF Touch All-Purpose Knife!
- Mrs. Anderson's Baking Pie Set Review
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Charles Viancin Floral Silicone Lids Review
- Blossom Trivets and Grater Review
- Cholula Variety Pack Review
- Ronco Ready Grill Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Easy Homemade Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
- Shepherd's Pie With Tater Tots
- Cowboy Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
- Chai Baked Oatmeal With Blueberries
- Shakshouka With Feta
- Caramelized Onion, Bacon, And Gruyere Cheese Spread
- Goat Cheese, Chive, Smoke Salmon Dutch Baby
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways