Basily Vegetable Peeler Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
The Basily Vegetable Peeler Set includes two handy peelers that not only easily peel the skin off of vegetables, but are also able to create julienned vegetable noodles. The incredibly sharp blade on both peelers glides across the skin of most fruits and vegetables with great ease.
Prepping ingredients and peeling vegetables can be one of the longest and most tedious parts of cooking. By using this set to prepare your fruits and vegetables you will cut down on prep time and unnecessary frustration. Many recipes require many peeled carrots, potatoes, and cucumbers. This peeler is able to handle this kind of continuous use without tiring your hand out.
The second peeler in the set that cuts smaller strands of the vegetable is great for adding a small garnish to a dish. A carrot curl can add a touch of refinement to a simple home cooked meal. You can also use it to make "noodles" out of different fruits and vegetables like zucchini or sweet potatoes. These vegetable noodles make for great heathy dinner recipes and making them is easy with this Basily Peeler.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Y'all know we love Trisha Yearwood. So it should be know surprise that we adore thisJust Like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip… Continue reading: "Just Like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip"
- Win a Trio of Dei Fratelli Pasta Sauce!
- Chance to Win a Black Cube Nonstick Stainless Steel Casserole Pot!
- Win a Tovolo Measuring Cup Set!
- Enter to Win a WMF Touch All-Purpose Knife!
- Mrs. Anderson's Baking Pie Set Review
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- Charles Viancin Floral Silicone Lids Review
- Blossom Trivets and Grater Review
- Cholula Variety Pack Review
- Ronco Ready Grill Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Easy Homemade Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
- Shepherd's Pie With Tater Tots
- Cowboy Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
- Chai Baked Oatmeal With Blueberries
- Shakshouka With Feta
- Caramelized Onion, Bacon, And Gruyere Cheese Spread
- Goat Cheese, Chive, Smoke Salmon Dutch Baby
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways