Architec Homegrown Gourmet Savor Cube Trays Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
These Architec Homegrown Gourmet Savor Cube Trays make it easy to keep homemade sauces, herbs, and fresh fruit ready for use at any time. Simply pour your favorite sauces into the cube tray and store in the fridge or freezer.
Architec makes two versions of this product: one with 12 small cube slots, and one with 4 large cube slots. The brightly colored, green Savor Cube Tray is ideal for storing herbs, fruit cubes, and flavored butter. The red Savor Cube Tray has 4 cube slots and is ideal for storing sauces and wine since you can store a larger amount.
These are not at all like a normal ice cube tray. The actual tray is made of high-quality silicone and is removable for easy cleaning. The silicone tray can go right in the dishwasher. The best feature of the trays is that they both have a lid. This kept all the flavors and smells of the fridge from getting infused into the food in the trays.
When ready to use your leftover sauces or herbs, simply pop out a cube from the tray. It is so handy to have all your favorite homemade sauces and oils within easy access. Plus, you will never waste fresh herbs again!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole may not be the prettiest casserole, but it is a delicious recipe that can serve twelve… Continue reading: "Budget-Friendly Great Depression Casserole"
- Win a La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven!
- Win a Brieftons QuickPull Food Chopper!
- Enter to win the Spode Christmas Tree Mug Set!
- Enter to Win an Impressor Plus Meat Tenderizer!
- Win a Basily Vegetable Peeler Set!
- Win a Bag of Julia's Pantry Sweet 'n' Sassy Sauce Mix!
- Ecolution Bliss Fry Pan Review
- Silit Nature Colors Casserole Dish Review
- Chance to Win a Rosle Garlic Press!
- Chance to Win a Charles Viancin Silicone Lid!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Lasagna
- Chicken Fajita Casserole
- Mushroom Ravioli
- SUPER EASY & DELICIOUS TURKEY POT PIE
- The easiest ever chicken Parmesan recipe
- Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Cheese Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Creamy Mushroom Soup With Turmeric And Thyme
- French Toast Casserole
- Noland’s Homemade Stuffing Recipe
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways