Architec Homegrown Gourmet Savor Cube Trays Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
These Architec Homegrown Gourmet Savor Cube Trays make it easy to keep homemade sauces, herbs, and fresh fruit ready for use at any time. Simply pour your favorite sauces into the cube tray and store in the fridge or freezer.
Architec makes two versions of this product: one with 12 small cube slots, and one with 4 large cube slots. The brightly colored, green Savor Cube Tray is ideal for storing herbs, fruit cubes, and flavored butter. The red Savor Cube Tray has 4 cube slots and is ideal for storing sauces and wine since you can store a larger amount.
These are not at all like a normal ice cube tray. The actual tray is made of high-quality silicone and is removable for easy cleaning. The silicone tray can go right in the dishwasher. The best feature of the trays is that they both have a lid. This kept all the flavors and smells of the fridge from getting infused into the food in the trays.
When ready to use your leftover sauces or herbs, simply pop out a cube from the tray. It is so handy to have all your favorite homemade sauces and oils within easy access. Plus, you will never waste fresh herbs again!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win a Spongester Sponge Holder!
- Win a King of Pop People's Choice Popcorn Tin!
- Chance to Win a Lekue LunchBox To Go!
- Microplane Elite Grater's Gift Set Review
- Win an Ohuhu 2-in-1 Salt and Pepper Grinder Review!
- Win a Talisman Nature Cutting Board!
- Win a Zing Anything! Trapper Wrap Fresh Storage Set!
- Win an Anolon Vesta Rectangular Casserole Baker!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Chance to Win a Maverick 2 Way Thermocouple Meat Thermometer!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make A Crowd-pleasing Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- 2-ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Refreshing Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Baked Pork Chops And Apples
- 4-ingredient Tater Tot Casserole
- Chicken And Stuffing Casserole
- Overnight Pumpkin French Toast
- Cabbage Roll Casserole
- Apple Dump Cake
- Instant Pot French Toast Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways