We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Growing up, Chef Neil Fusco grew up on a small farm in southern Italy, where hard work was just a part of everyday life. He was the eldest of five, the first-born son of Italian farmers who eventually immigrated to New York. Every morning he and his family rose with the sun and followed his mother on the mile-long trek to the tomato fields. There, it was their job to pull out the weeds between the rows of tomato plants. The earth and its fruit were their livelihood, so they cared for it with the same attention to which you might care for a dear family member -- every day was measured by the work his family did, and every season was measured by the crops the earth produced with their help.
Chef Neil began working in the food industry, first as a restaurant owner and chef and then as the founder of Cucina Antica. In building Cucina Antica Foods Corp., his goal has been to offer a quality product that families can feel good about sharing, of building bonds around tables and food. His hope is that these products may help make many beautiful meals and memories around your table. The Cucina Antica line features award-winning pasta sauces and organic salad dressings and ketchup made with imported Italian San Marzano tomatoes and made with no added sugar, no preservatives, and no paste!
Cucina Antica Links:
Cucina Antica Reviews on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Biscuits and Gravy Casserole is one of the 4-ingredient recipes that can be delicious for breakfast or for dinner.… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Biscuits and Gravy Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Easy Homemade Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
- Shepherd's Pie With Tater Tots
- Cowboy Casserole
- Green Bean Casserole
- Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
- Chai Baked Oatmeal With Blueberries
- Shakshouka With Feta
- Caramelized Onion, Bacon, And Gruyere Cheese Spread
- Goat Cheese, Chive, Smoke Salmon Dutch Baby
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways