9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Growing up, Chef Neil Fusco grew up on a small farm in southern Italy, where hard work was just a part of everyday life. He was the eldest of five, the first-born son of Italian farmers who eventually immigrated to New York. Every morning he and his family rose with the sun and followed his mother on the mile-long trek to the tomato fields. There, it was their job to pull out the weeds between the rows of tomato plants. The earth and its fruit were their livelihood, so they cared for it with the same attention to which you might care for a dear family member -- every day was measured by the work his family did, and every season was measured by the crops the earth produced with their help.
Chef Neil began working in the food industry, first as a restaurant owner and chef and then as the founder of Cucina Antica. In building Cucina Antica Foods Corp., his goal has been to offer a quality product that families can feel good about sharing, of building bonds around tables and food. His hope is that these products may help make many beautiful meals and memories around your table. The Cucina Antica line features award-winning pasta sauces and organic salad dressings and ketchup made with imported Italian San Marzano tomatoes and made with no added sugar, no preservatives, and no paste!
Cucina Antica Links:
Cucina Antica Reviews on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe
This Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe is the most delicious way to enjoy summer squash or yellow zucchini. This easy zucchini… Continue reading: "Easy Cheesy Yellow Summer Squash Recipe"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- Parsley Pesto Pasta Salad
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Blueberry Cobbler With Lime
- Guiness Beef Pie
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways