Cucina Antica Pasta Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Cucina Antica Pasta Sauce
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
The Pasta Sauce from Cucina Antica is nothing short of exceptional. Each of the sauces is made with Italian-grown San Marzano tomatoes, and the freshness is in each bite. The four flavors included are Tomato Basil, Garlic Marinara, Spicy Arrabbiata, and Tuscany Pumpkin.
The quality of ingredients is clear when you enjoy your first dish with this pasta sauce. It proves good tomatoes, make great pasta sauce. All four of the sauces are gluten free and made without preservatives or added sugar. This means you can fill good serving up dishes with Cucina Antica sauce to the whole family.
I loved all of the varieties, but especially the Tuscany Pumpkin because it was so different from any other sauce I have had before. I found it to be the perfect sauce to serve with a variety of ravioli and tortellini recipes. It is robust in flavor without being too rich.
The family-favorite sauce was the Garlic Marinara. It is not overly garlicky, but adds a nice flavor boost to any pasta dish. I found the Tomato Basil sauce perfect for Chicken Parmesan recipes, as well as for dipping breadsticks and mozzarella sticks. The Spicy Arrabbiata sauce is the one with a kick! I enjoyed pairing it with Italian sausage. Each of the tomato sauces has great qualities that work well with different dishes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Trudeau Chop N Clear Cutting Board Review
- Enter to win the Spode Christmas Tree Mug Set!
- Win a Le Creuset Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win a Table In Tuscany Italian Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic 7" Craftsman Knife!
- Chance to Win a Farberware Cast Iron Dutch Oven!
- Chance to Win a CDN ProAccurate Rotating Thermometer!
- Chance to Win an Epare Battery Operated Salt and Pepper Mill!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Weight Watchers Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways