Cucina Antica Pasta Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Cucina Antica Pasta Sauce
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
The Pasta Sauce from Cucina Antica is nothing short of exceptional. Each of the sauces is made with Italian-grown San Marzano tomatoes, and the freshness is in each bite. The four flavors included are Tomato Basil, Garlic Marinara, Spicy Arrabbiata, and Tuscany Pumpkin.
The quality of ingredients is clear when you enjoy your first dish with this pasta sauce. It proves good tomatoes, make great pasta sauce. All four of the sauces are gluten free and made without preservatives or added sugar. This means you can fill good serving up dishes with Cucina Antica sauce to the whole family.
I loved all of the varieties, but especially the Tuscany Pumpkin because it was so different from any other sauce I have had before. I found it to be the perfect sauce to serve with a variety of ravioli and tortellini recipes. It is robust in flavor without being too rich.
The family-favorite sauce was the Garlic Marinara. It is not overly garlicky, but adds a nice flavor boost to any pasta dish. I found the Tomato Basil sauce perfect for Chicken Parmesan recipes, as well as for dipping breadsticks and mozzarella sticks. The Spicy Arrabbiata sauce is the one with a kick! I enjoyed pairing it with Italian sausage. Each of the tomato sauces has great qualities that work well with different dishes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- WMF Vitalis Cooking System Review
- All About Blanks Casserole Carrier Review
- Win a BergHOFF Perfect Slice Casserole Pan!
- Chobani Yogurts Reviews
- Rachael Ray 1.5-Quart Baking Dish Review
- Chef's Design Lasagna Pan Plus Review
- Enter to Win a Savor Cube Tray!
- Enter to Win a Free Utensil Dinner Boat!
- Win a Frieling WOLL Casserole Pan!
- Win a Talisman Nature Cutting Board!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Oven Baked Corn
- Lemon Bars
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Seafood Pasta Salad
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways