We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Founded in 1939, Duralex has been manufacturing tempered glassware and tabletop products for over 80 years in La Chapelle-Saint-Mesmin in the very heart of France. Since 1939, when Duralex invented the glass tempering process, the name Duralex has been associated with toughened glassware, utilizing their proprietary process. The original tempered (toughened) Picardie glasses are still produced in France and are known as the “original French tumblers”. The Picardie glass is functional yet stylish and feels extremely comfortable in the hand. The tempered glasses are equally suitable for cold or hot drinks, conveniently stackable, microwave, freezer and dishwasher-safe, impact and chip resistant, and the perfect weight. With the help of continuous investments and commitment to quality, Duralex has reached a level of excellence that makes its products recognized throughout the world. Duralex is and will always remain a true French manufacturer of glassware and tabletop products, and is the only glass manufacturer that makes 100% of their products in France.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The solution to making cabbage rolls without spending a lot of time on them is this recipe Lazy Day Cabbage Roll Casserole. Instead of… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cabbage Roll Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Oven Baked Corn
- Lemon Bars
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- Seafood Pasta Salad
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Casserole
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways