9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
Casabella was created with the novel idea that housewares and cleaning products could be great looking, fun, and functional all at the same time.
This was a radical concept in the 1980s; today it is embraced worldwide. We invest our resources in the creative process to examine everyday tasks and design ergonomic and good looking tools. Why shouldn’t you leave your broom out? Why shouldn’t a mop have a washable head so it is always super clean when you get started? Why can’t dishwashing gloves be hot pink?
With focus on product and graphic design we strive to deliver products that are attractive, intuitive, and supremely functional. That’s our challenge!
We design, assemble, and distribute products from our New York headquarters. The Casabella Team is comprised of people who work hard every day to keep the company moving in new and better directions. We believe we can always do better and strive to identify improvements in our processes as well as our products.
Manufacturing is contracted from a global network of approved and certified factories, including the production of over a million individual pieces made in America.
We are proud to sell our products through a fabulous network of retailers in the United States, internationally, and on the web.
25 years of good design, with a focus on function and ethical business practices, have built our business. Thank you to everyone who is part of our story: employees, consumers, investors, and believers!
Casabella Juicer and Reamer Review
Casabella Garlic Slicer Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
The beauty of this One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole is that it easily comes together in one pan! Instead of spending time… Continue reading: "One Pan Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
- Easy Bake Smores Casserole Recipe
- Sloppy Joes Topped With Cornbread
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Brisket With Mac And Cheese
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways