16 Fantastic Casserole Recipes with Pumpkin
Find easy fall recipes for breakfast, dinner, and dessert!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
When foods are in season, make the most out of it. Our guide, 16 Fantastic Casserole Recipes with Pumpkin, provides many ideas for cooking and baking with pumpkin.
If you only eat pumpkin in pumpkin pie, you've been missing out. From breakfast and snacks, to dinner and dessert, we've got it all. Not only do we have plenty of sweet pumpkin dishes, we have savory ones as well.
So, pick some pumpkins at the local pumpkin patch or buy a few cans of pumpkin puree at the grocery store and start making these recipes with pumpkin!
Table of Contents
Sweet potatoes are another fall staple. For the best recipes with sweet potatoes, check out our collection of 16 Easy Casserole Recipes with Sweet Potatoes
Breakfast and Snack Recipes with Pumpkin
Start off your day with a little pumpkin sweetness. We've got some lovely oatmeal recipes with pumpkin, as well as a Pumpkin Latte Coffee Cake (to go with that Pumpkin Spice Latte, perhaps). If you get a pumpkin craving mid-morning or mid-afternoon, don't worry. We've got an oatmeal bar that will give you the energy you need.
- Pumpkin Pie OatmealCan you think of anything better than pumpkin pie for breakfast?
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Oatmeal BarsIf you're craving pumpkin between meals, these oatmeal bars are the way to go.
- Baked Pumpkin Cream Cheese French ToastHawaiian rolls, cream cheese, pumpkin puree, and brown sugar make this an excellent treat for fall.
- Pumpkin Latte Coffee CakeFan of the Pumpkin Spice Latte? Then you'll love this coffee cake.
- Pumpkin French Toast BakeThis luscious French toast bake is almost too decadent to eat for breakfast. It's sure to become a new favorite recipe.
Dinner Recipes with Pumpkin
Macaroni and cheese, chili, and pot pies are amazing dinners on their own, and are even better with pumpkin. These recipes with pumpkin make it easy to include more vegetables into your diet. The flavor and texture that pumpkin brings to these dishes will satisfy your pumpkin craving.
- Pumpkin Mac and CheeseThere are tons of recipes with pumpkin, but this mac and cheese recipe is one-of-a-kind.
- Fall Harvest Pumpkin Eggplant CasseroleThis fall twist on eggplant parmesan is the autumn dinner recipe of your dreams.
- Four Cheese Pumpkin Pasta BakeIn addition to the four cheeses, you'll also find pumpkin ale, spinach, and whole wheat pasta. This pasta dish is full of delicious surprises!
- Pumpkin and Cheesy Baked Potato CasseroleSliced potatoes, cheese, and creamy pumpkin are an unexpectedly tasty combination in this recipe.
Pumpkin Recipes for Dessert
It's possible that the best recipes with pumpkin are desserts. After all, pumpkin pie is a classic. We've got some great pumpkin desserts here, including poke cakes, brownies, Rice Krispie Treats, and a cookie cake.
- Pumpkin Poke CakeThe cake is made from a yellow cake mix and pumpkin puree. Fill it with sweetened condensed milk, top with Cool Whip, Heath bits, and caramel, and you're good to go.
- One-Skillet Gooey Pumpkin Cookie CakeThis cookie recipe with pumpkin, caramel, and pecans will be a hit.
- Caramel Pumpkin BarsThese decadent dessert bars are filled with melted caramels and chocolate chips for the perfect fall treat.
- Pumpkin Pudding Poke CakeA box of spiced cake mix makes this recipe a dream to make.
- Pumpkin Heath Caramel BarsPumpkin and caramel are a match made in heaven in this decadent dessert.
- Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake BrowniesThis recipe for pumpkin cheesecake bars is one that you'll want to make again and again!
- No Bake Pumpkin & Peanut Butter Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie TreatsThe name says it all. Rice Krispie Treats were made for peanut butter, chocolate, and pumpkin. Plus, it's no-bake! Recipes with pumpkin hardly get any easier than this.
If you're looking for more fall recipes, download a copy of our free printable eCookbook, Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: 14 Thanksgiving Side Dishes Free eCookbook
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Four Can Mexican Casserole is an easy Mexican casserole recipe you're going to want to try. The four cans contain corn, diced… Continue reading: "Four Can Mexican Casserolevideocam"
- Grandma's 3 Ingredient Cauliflower Bake
- Funeral Potatoes
- Grandma's Sweet Potato Casserole
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese Brownies
- Sweet Potato Casserole with Cornflake Pecan Crust
- Beefy BBQ Casserole
- Birthday Icebox Cake
- Make and Take Friendship Casserole
- 11 Red Velvet Recipes for Valentine's Day
- Hash Brown Egg Nests
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Sweet Corn Red Potato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Easy Italian Ricotta Cake
- Spinach And Ground Beef Casserole
- Easy Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- Baked Penne
- Instant Pot Cheesy Potatoes (funeral Potatoes)
- Eggplant Potato And Ground Beef Moussaka
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways