"20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers" Free eCookbook
By: Emily Racette, Editor, AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
These easy casserole recipes will spice up any meal!
Mexican cuisine is quite popular with its neighbor to the north, the United States. Americans can't get enough of enchiladas, tacos, burritos, and tamales. This eCookbook, 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers, is perfect for a Mexican food lover like you. It’s filled with your favorite Mexican fare—all in a casserole form.
20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
Table of Contents
Dear Casserole Cookers,
Mexican food is a popular cuisine all over the United States, which is why I’m thrilled to present this Mexican eCookbook, 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers. It’s filled with your favorite Mexican fare - enchiladas, tacos, burritos, tamales—all in a casserole form. This makes them simpler to make without losing the flavors of the traditional versions.
This eCookbook is broken down into five chapters: Recipes for Mexican Casseroles, Recipes for Enchiladas, Fun Recipes for Tacos, Recipes for Mexican Casseroles with Ground Beef, and Recipes for Mexican Casseroles with Chicken. Whatever kind of Mexican food you have a taste for, you’ll find it here. Love burritos? Then, you’ll love Burrito Pie (p. 16). Instead of rolling tortillas individually, you layer all of the ingredients in a casserole dish. In thirty minutes, your burrito meal will be table ready. Tamales make a great dinner, but is it feasible to make them on a weeknight after working all day? Now it is. Chicken Tamale Casserole (p. 22) has a cornbread crust and a filling that consists of such ingredients as chicken, corn, cheese, black beans, and tomatoes. The whole dinner is made in a skillet and is simple to make. Discover 18 more amazing Mexican casseroles in this eCookbook, 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers.
For more great casserole recipes, be sure to subscribe to our free newsletter, The Casserole Connection, to get free recipes delivered to your inbox every week.
Happy Casserole Cooking!
The Editors of AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com
Recipes for Mexican Casseroles
The first chapter of this eCookbook showcases general recipes for Mexican casseroles. These three recipes are very unique and will be well-received at your dinner table.
- Chips, Cheese, and Chili Casserole (p. 6, pictured) - is what you would get if you turned nachos into a casserole. The Mexican flavors come alive and will please your taste buds. Because this dish is easy to make and easily portable, it's great for a party, potluck, or game day. It's also vegetarian and gluten free, and can be made vegan if so desired.
- Chile Relleno Bake (p. 7, pictured) - This easy casserole is inspired by chile rellenos, or stuffed chilies. Instead of stuffing all of those chilies, just throw the ingredients in a casserole dish and bake. Well, there are a few more steps involved, but it's still easier than stuffing every chile individually. Plus, it tastes just as delicious.
- Aztec Pie - is the final recipe in this chapter. What does that involve, you ask? You'll have to download the eCookbook to find out!
If you love Mexican food, you have to check out our collection of 18 Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipes. It has tons of Mexican chicken recipes that you'll go crazy for and the best part is that they're all super easy to make.
Recipes for Enchiladas
Enchiladas are wonderful, but it takes time to roll up all of those tortillas. Wouldn't you much rather get the same taste with less work? Now you can. Chapter two of this eCookbook features recipes for enchiladas - in a casserole form.
- Turkey Enchilada Casserole (p. 9, pictured) - Though turkey isn't the most commonly used meat in Mexican dishes, it certainly works. This is a great recipe is you have leftover turkey laying around, though you can use freshly cooked turkey, too. It's a cinch to throw together and is packed with flavor. Top it all off with a layer of cheese and enjoy your mouthwatering Mexican meal.
- Cheesy Enchilada Cupcakes (p. 10, pictured) The second recipe in this chapter is just as delicious as it is cute. These "cupcakes" are made by lining wonton wrappers in muffin tins and filling them with typical enchilada ingredients. The wonton wrappers will become crispy and the cheese will melt to perfection. These bite-sized enchiladas are a must-try.
Fun Recipes for Tacos
Tacos are perhaps the most common and most loved type of Mexican food. Whether you prefer soft shell or hard shell, tacos can be modified to fit any person's tastes.
- Baked Crunchy Taco Casserole (p. 13, pictured). Line up your taco shells in a casserole dish and load them up with some meat and cheese. After they're done baking, top them off with lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream, or your favorite taco toppings.
- Taco Quiche (p. 14, pictured). Jalapeno peppers and Pepper Jack cheese are on the ingredients list, but they become milder in the baking process, so if you're not a fan of hot and spicy food, there's no need to worry. Use a store-bought pie crust to speed up the process and then enjoy a wonderful, semi-homemade dinner.
Recipes for Mexican Casseroles with Ground Beef
Chapter Four: Recipes for Mexican Casserole with Ground Beef includes six superb recipes.
- Cheesy Doritos Enchilada Casserole (p. 15) - This really is the ultimate meal. Tortillas are placed on the bottom and sides of a deep casserole dish, and a flavorful, ground beef/enchilada sauce mixture fills the center. The tortillas become crispy in the oven and the filling gets hot and bubbly. Make sure to wait until it cools before you dig in!
- Mexican Biscuit Casserole (p. 20, pictured). Canned biscuits are placed on top of a ground beef, chili beans, and corn mixture, which is then baked in a skillet until golden-brown. It's absolutely delightful.
- John Wayne Casserole (p. 18, pictured) - It's made with ground beef, beans, cream of chicken soup, salsa, and cheese. Perfect for a family dinner, potluck, or game day; this dish is sure to please everyone, including the Duke himself. So, like what you've read so far?
Recipes for Mexican Casseroles with Chicken
The final chapter of this eCookbook focuses on Recipes for Mexican Casseroles with Chicken. These five recipes are last but certainly not least; this eCookbook ends with a bang.
- Tortilla Chip Casserole (p. 21, pictured) - With chicken, black beans, enchilada sauce, and Monterey Jack cheese, this easy-to-make casserole is a joy for the eyes as well as the stomach. It's easily freezable, too, so if you make two, you can freeze one for a lazy day.
- Dorito Chicken Casserole (p. 23, pictured) - This great dish has layers of chicken, Doritos, cream of chicken soup, and cheese. It's easy to throw together and will be done baking in 30 minutes. It's the perfect dinner for a family of four.
AllFreeCasseroleRecipes eCookbooks are free downloadable recipe collections organized around a theme, such as easy casserole recipes, vegetable side dishes, and many more. These eCookbooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off of our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while cooking. If you are having trouble downloading our free eCookbooks, visit our FAQ Page: How to Download our eCookbooks.
If you enjoyed this free eCookbook, you won't want to miss any of our other downloadable recipe collections. You can browse our entire library of free eCookbooks here.
With your free copy of 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers eCookbook you can also subscribe to our newsletter The Casserole Connection to become part of the wonderful casserole community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Weekly emails with casserole recipes, tips, collection pages and more.
- Chances to win cooking books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE recipes made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free recipe library full of hundreds more free recipes.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the cooking community.
This sneak peek of what this new eCookbook has in store for you has hopefully convinced you to download it for free today. If any or all of these recipes appeal to you, click on one of the eCookbook icons anywhere on this page to download your free copy of 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers. You've got nothing to lose! Once you get your copy, you can either keep it on your computer or eReader or print it out and keep it in your kitchen. No matter how you use your eCookbook, once you've tried even one of the recipes, you'll be glad you downloaded it.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Layered Southwest Chicken Casserole
- John Wayne Tater Tot Casserole
- 4-Ingredient Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- "20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers" Free eCookbook
- John Wayne Casserole
- Sheet Pan Fajitas
- Bubble-Up Enchiladas
- Southwest Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Easy Mexican Chicken Bake
- Easy Chicken Enchilada Tortellini Bake
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 100+ Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes
- Scratch-Made Chicken Enchiladas
- Hasselback Garlic Potato Casserole
- Farmer's Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- Spring Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Skillet Cheeseburger Casserole Recipe
- 18 Amish Food Recipes
- Maverick Housewares
- Healthy Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Baked Cheddar Hash Brown Casserole