This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- see all comments
"Absolutely amazing dish! Everyone loved it and said it's definitely a keeper!"
"I've been making a recipe quite like this one for years. The difference is, I put a chopped onion in my ground beef and after it's done add a packet of taco seasoning mix and a 15oz can of refried beans. The tomatoes (I use Rotel) I mix with a small melted block of Velveeta cheese. I layer the slightly crushed Doritos in a bowl or casserole dish. Layer the ground beef mixture next. More Doritos. Then a layer of shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Then pour the hot melted Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes over the top and serve immediately. It's fabulous!"
"I want to try this! Ohh my, looks so good!"
"where is the recipe"
Peanut Butter Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
""This no bake peanut butter pie is a slightly sweet, yet rich dessert that everyone is going to love. The perfect dessert for a dinner party, holidays or family gathering. A rich and creamy no bake pie that is a simply scrumptious make-ahead dessert. With a crumbly graham cracker crust, creamy peanut butter filling, and a sweet chocolate ganache, this no bake pie is going to be your new favorite dessert. A classic southern pie recipe that all peanut butter lovers are going to devour! "
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel SizeSpring Form Pan
Read NextRainbow Poke Cake with Whipped Cream
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake
If you like Buffalo chicken wings, then you will love this 5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake. This easy chicken casserole recipe… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake"
- Rainbow Poke Cake with Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Casserole
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Pie
- Nutella-Swirled Peanut Butter Chip Blondies
- Elvis Poke Cake
- Peanut Butter Oreo Icebox Cake
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Buckeye Brownies
- Mint Magic Cookie Bars
- Fully Loaded Hot Fudge Bars
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken And Couscous
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Ranch Potato Salad With Bacon
- Beef And Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars
- Banana Pudding With Cream Cheese
- Mac And Cheese With Spinach
- Parsley Pesto Pasta Salad
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Blueberry Cobbler With Lime
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways