This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This apple and blackberry crumble is the perfect old-fashioned dessert. Sweet apples and juicy blackberries are baked under a buttery oat crumble topping until the fruit is jammy and bubbling. Perfect served warm with vanilla ice cream or custard. Whether you know it as a crumble, crisp or cobbler this easy-baked dessert makes the most of in-season fruit throughout the year. Although there are some differences between them all, the premise is fresh or frozen fruit mixed with sugar and baked under an oat crumble like this rhubarb and ginger crumble or under a shortbread type topping in the case of this peach and raspberry cobbler. "
Read NextSensational Strawberry Pretzel Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Sensational Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Heath Bar Hot Fudge Poke Cake
- Pumpkin Pie Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Salted Maple Pecan Pie Bars
- Pecan Praline Skillet Cake
- Grandma's Famous Strawberry Peach Cobbler
- Texas Style Blueberry Cobbler
- Ooey Gooey German Chocolate Brownies
- Ginger Rhubarb Crisp
- Pie Crust Peach Cobbler
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Taco Cornbread Casserole
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Blackberry Crumble
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Hominy Au Gratin Casserole
- Zucchini Casserole
- Frito Pie
- Keto Chicken Taco Casserole
- Italian Keto Beef & Cauliflower Rice Casserole
- 11 Recipes for Easter Brunch
- 14 Slow Cooker Casseroles
- 15 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 15 Easy Potluck Recipes For A Church Supper
- 19 Scrumptious Casserole Recipes for Breakfast
- 20 Casserole Recipes for Mexican Food Lovers
- 9 Casserole Recipes to Make When Eating on a Budget
- Cooking Vegetable Side Dishes: 9 Easy Casserole Recipes
- Copycat Restaurant Recipes: 17 Casseroles to Make at Home
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipes: 12 Ways